Chapter 13

It's been 2 weeks since Demetrius woke up. He's been doing really well and he's even started walking. He was a little wobbly at first but he managed to gain more stability over the past weeks.

My birthday was tomorrow and Demetrius seemed to have something up his sleeve for celebrating. Today Demetrius was getting discharged from the hospital and I couldn't have been happier.

Demetrius suggested that we go to his house today because he missed it so that's where we went. Just like last time, the house was spotless and it still looked gorgeous.

Lauren cooked us lunch and dinner and placed it all in the fridge before she and Daniel left saying that they knew that we wanted some privacy.

I watched as Demetrius frowned as he put on some of his clothes. I went to him and placed my arms around his waist from behind looking at his mirror reflection. "You still look handsome to me, we'll get all your weight back in no time." I said and watched as he turned around and gave me a peck on the lips.

"I love you, Baby." He said with his lips still brushing against mine.

"I love you even more." I responded pressing my lips firmly on his and cupping his face in between my hands. "Now let me go get our lunch from the fridge." I said pulling back and making my way to the kitchen.

I quickly grabbed the wraps and salads that Lauren had made for us and then made my way back to Demetrius's room. I found him laying on the bed facing upwards. I made my way to the bed and placed it on the small side table next to it.

"What are you thinking about so much?" I asked moving my hand through his hair and massaging his sculp.

"We've been living together for the past about 6 months so now that I'm back to normal, what do we do? I want you to live with me but I don't want you to feel pressured to." He said voicing out his thoughts.

"I would love to live with you, it would be strange to be living apart after living together for 6 months. I could rather keep the apartment and rent it out." I suggested.

"That is a great idea so when will you be moving in?" He asked.

"Day after tomorrow because I would love to enjoy my birthday and not do anything tomorrow, except celebrate it of course." I responded. "I have to go home to get some clothes for the meantime though." I continued.

"I don't want you to leave." He whined  voicing out his disapproval." How about you order an outfit for tomorrow and have it delivered here and then you can sleep in one of my shirts." He suggested seeming more pleased with his idea. "You can use my laptop to shop around, it's in the office." He said and then gave me his password for it. "And then you can use my card for paying." He said handing it to me and giving me the password.

"Thank you, what's my shopping limit?" I asked.

"You have none as long as you like anything you buy it, don't worry about the costs." He said sitting up straight. "Now let's eat before you go and do your shopping." He continued sitting on the bed and taking his wrap to eat.

We both ate and then I forced Demetrius to take a nap while I went to shop. It took me about an hour to find an outfit that was to my satisfaction. I also shopped for underwear and shoes and then I was covered.

I decided to find a book to keep me busy seeing as the house was clean and there was nothing for me to do. The day passed by quickly with me just reading my book or with me chatting with Demetrius.

That night as I slept with Demetrius, I felt happy and complete. I knew that in Demetrius's arms I was safe and loved.

*****
I woke up to someone kissing me, knowing who it was I responded to his kiss, this really was a nice way to be woken up.