Chapter 4

I paid the taxi fare and thanked the driver before I got out of the taxi. I stood in front of a beautiful dark grey and white double story. It was honestly my dream kind of house, it was on the big side but not the massive type of big. In order to get into the property you needed to get through a big black gate and I could see that the were security cameras by the wall.

"This is a really beautiful house." I said in awe to Demetrius.

"Thank you, enter the code 49261 into the keypad." He instructed with his hands in his pockets.

I entered the code in and watched as the gate opened. I walked down the driveway and went to the door, just to see another keypad there in order to open the door as well as a slot for the key.

"Someone's here." Demetrius stated. "You can open the door no need to enter the pin or anything." He continued waiting for me to open the door even though I knew that he could just walk through it.

"What do I say to the person, I wasn't prepared to talk to anyone." I said slightly panicked.

"It's probably my mom, just say that you're a close friend of mine, she won't ask you a lot of questions or anything." He said sounding a bit sad.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay, I just can't face my Mom after putting her through so much grief." He admitted smiling sadly towards me.

"Oh, that is tough." I said lost for words not even knowing how to comfort him because apologizing is sometimes not enough.

"Anyway let's go to my office I have an extra remote for the gate and garage in there, you will find the car keys in the garage." He said before going quiet.

"Hello." I called out to alert whoever was in the house of my presence.

I heard footsteps descending the stairs.

"Good day and who might you be little one?" A beautiful woman who basically looked like the female version of Demetrius except her hair was about at waist length asked when she got near to me.

"I'm a good friend of Demetrius. I'm sorry I wasn't expecting anyone to be here." I politely said smiling at the woman.

"Oh, it's nice to meet you. I'm Lauren Walker, Demetrius's Mother." She said looking sad at even mentioning her son's name.

"He's told me great things about you Mrs Walker, my name is Emilia, Emilia Woods." I said reaching out to shake her hand but instead of shaking my hand she hugged me which really surprised me.

"Sorry, I'm a hugger plus I barely meet Demetrius's friends. He is a very outgoing and happy boy but he oddly enough has a limited amount of friends. I've never even stumbled upon any other friend of his except for Tony so you must really be special to him." She said with a dazzling smile but I could still see sadness lingering in her eyes.

"He's special to me too, one of the nicest people that I know." I replied being genuine because Demetrius managed to plant himself into my heart in the 2 days that I've known him. I ignored the surprised but warm look that I saw on Demetrius's face.

"I miss him." She confessed. "No mother wants to see their child hurt for him to be in a coma makes everything worse." She said releasing a sad sigh. "I'm so sorry for that, I will be leaving now. I just needed to get a quick document from Demetrius's office, it was nice meeting you and I hope to see you again you seem like a really kind girl." She said giving me a little hug, shooting me a smile and exiting out of the door.

"That went better than I expected."I said looking at Demetrius.

"I told you that she wasn't going to give you any problems, so would you like to take a tour of the house or go directly to my office?" Demetrius asked but I could see from the smile on his face that he already knew that answer.

"Tour of the house of course." I said excited to see this glorious house.

"Okay then let's go." Demetrius said leading the way.

Demetrius's house was amazing, firstly it was spotless, Demetrius told me that he has a housekeeper who keeps everything in order and she only comes in 4 times a week so she is probably still coming even in his absence. Demetrius has a garden in the backyard filled with flowers as well as a pool and a Lapa and even with all that there is still plenty of space.

The first floor had a bedroom with a joint bathroom as well as a separate bathroom and toilet.

There was a TV room which had creamwhite leather couches and the TV room also had a heater and an air-conditioning system, the was also an empty room which Demetrius shyly said would be a playroom for his future children.

There was a nice medium sized living room which had a fireplace and one thing that I loved was his kitchen, the kitchen has white round highchairs, a white marble counter. There were creamwhite cabinets which touched the roof, a double door sliver fridge and both a sink and a dishwasher.

The walls in the house were all a light grey colour, except for the 4 bedrooms that I'd seen so far. The second floor just had 4 out of the 5 bedrooms including the master bedroom and Demetrius's office.

"This is my room." Demetrius said pushing the double doors that lead to his bedroom open.

Demetrius's bedroom was dark grey and it was carpeted. The was a fireplace and a large fold away TV. The was king sized bed and a set of glass double doors that led to a balcony overlooking the backyard. His bedroom had a walk-in closet and a joint bathroom which had marble floors like most of the house. It also had a big shower that could probably fit 3 people, a toilet, a basin and the best thing that it had was a Jacuzzi bathtub.

By the time that we had finished touring the house and gotten the remotes I was still in awe of the house, I was honestly in love with it.

"And this is the garage."Demetrius said gesturing to the closed door which I had yet to open.

Turns out Demetrius had over 3 cars not that I didn't expect it but still I was a little surprised.

"Take your pic, choose any car that you want." Demetrius said with a lazy smile and his hands in his pockets, gosh the guy was handsome.

I decided to go with the white Mercedes-Benz C-Class over his other cars. I felt a bit more comfortable with it even though it was also an expensive car.

I drove out of the garage and then using the remote I drove out of the property but not before I locked the door using the keypad and the key which was in the flower pot which was in a nice bush near the door.

When I got home I parked the car in the apartment garage, feeling a little dazed.

"That wasn't that bad now was it?" Demetrius asked with a beaming smile with his hand on my lower back as he guided me to my house door. His hand sent electricity through my body but it was a nice kind of bolt of electricity one that I honestly wished would never disappear. My only worries was that I could be the only one feeling all this while Demetrius was feeling nothing.