20 Jealous Chaeyoung Pt.1

Chapter 20: Jealous Chaeyoung Part 1

A/N: Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes

Jisoo woke up pretty early considering that all she did while she was sick was sleep all day "I love to sleep but I think it's too much right now" She mumbled. She stood up and stretched her body, relieving them from all the tension from staying in the bed for too long. Though she did feel a bit dizzy, she managed to walk outside her room.

"I got to thank Chaeyoung for taking care of me"

She remembered that Lisa and Chaeyoung made up when Chaeyoung returned home with multiple snacks for Lisa. Jisoo shook her head "I wonder how did she carry it though"

"Unnie?"

Jisoo heard the all too familiar voice of the one she loves. She turned towards the source and gave a small smile "Hey Chaeyoungie" She said softly "You're up pretty early"

Chaeyoung smiled back and hugged Jisoo, clinging to her arm "That I am" She said cutely. Jisoo looked at her curiously before letting her be.

"Hey, Jichu?"

"Yeah?"

"You promise that you'll take care of me right?" Jisoo looks surprised to hear Chaeyoung asking her that.

"Of course I do. I'm the eldest here so it's my job to take care of all of you" Jisoo answered her and Chaeyoung frowned a bit before she smiled giddily "Good!"

"I should be the only one you'll be taking care of then," Chaeyoung said in a smug tone "Lisa and Jennie are on another schedule...so you'll be with me right?"

Jisoo nodded slowly and was about to question her weird attitude when Dalgom came in and barked, asking for her attention.

"Oh, hey Dalgomi-" She was cut off by Chaeyoung swiftly turning her around and leading them to the living room.

"What was that for?" Jisoo asked confused.

Chaeyoung looked at her with a poker face "You said you'll be taking care of me" She said in a blunt tone "So your attention should be on me"

Jisoo looked amused at Chaeyoung's pout "Chaeng, Dalgom is my dog. You shouldn't be jealous just because I'm giving attention to my dog" She giggled, amused at the idea of Chaeyoung being jealous of a dog.

"Are you sick?" Jisoo asked and placed a hand on Chaeyoung's forehead. She hissed a bit and put her hand away "Wow, you're getting a bit warm"

Chaeyoung started coughing "I told you, you should take care of me..."

Jisoo got a bit worried "Is this because of the lack of sleep?"

Chaeyoung was just quiet confirming Jisoo's suspicion "Aish Chaeng" Jisoo shook her head "Do you want me to take care of you?"

Chaeyoung nodded eagerly and grinned "I want Jichu!" Chaeyoung exclaimed and hugged Jisoo.

"I want you too" Jisoo chuckled and hugged back. She doesn't know what's wrong with Chaeyoung but she's really enjoying it.

Chaeyoung leaned away a bit to peck Jisoo on the lips and closed her eyes, relaxing in her embrace. "You're so warm Jichu..."

Jisoo froze "Did Chayeoung just...?" She blushed bright red. She knows she's not delusional so it means that Chaeyoung really did just peck her lips.

"Yo yo yo!"

Jisoo glanced back and saw Lisa coming towards them. "What's up Limario?" She said, slightly thankful for the distraction the maknae did so that she can calm her thoughts.