9 Lazy Chaeyoung Pt.2

Chapter 9: Lazy Chaeyoung Part 2

The girls are finally done on at the hair salon and the unnie line were the ones who finished first before the maknae line.

"You look really good in a shorter hair unnie" Jennie complimented her

"Are you saying I don't look good when my hair is long?" Jisoo teased her. Jennie rolled her eyes "It's a freaking compliment accept it."

Jisoo laughed "You also look good Jennie, though I do wonder why you stuck around with only black and sometimes brown hair only"

"Because I want to."

Jisoo shook her head before gesturing to Jennie to look at the maknae lines. The two-spotted Lisa immediately who just finished having her hair colored

"Whoah not bad at all" Jisoo said while nodding observing the new hair color of the maknae (Note: I tried guys, I tried searching the name of Lisa's current hair color and Google didn't help me today. So please, just look at Lisa's current hair color because that is her hair color here in this story)

"Maybe it's fake hair again?" Jennie snickered, Jisoo laughed and high five with Jennie while Lisa showed them her 'I got dissed again' look.

"Seriously?" Lisa said then switched to her aegyo voice "I'm sure many blinks would love it though"

Jisoo saw Jennie grab a pair of scissors and immediately stopped her "No, Jendeukie don't" Jisoo said seriously "We don't want you getting arrested for murder"

"I can always make it look like an accident though" Jennie smiled sweetly

Lisa gulped and stepped back from Jennie, scared for her life "Got to shut up for now."

Jisoo inwardly chuckled "Anyways where's Chaeyoung?"

"She's just getting her hair washed, she'll be right out soon," Lisa answered, getting straight to the point seeing Jennie still looking at her with a sweet smile that made her shiver in fear. A few moments of silence and Jennie decided to break it "Hey Lisa," She said, "Why are you so quiet hm?"

"I uhm..." Lisa knows not to say much seeing Jennie's creepy smile and Jisoo's amused expression "Waiting for chipmunk?" Lisa laughed nervously and hoping the older girl come out and save her from (crazy) unnie

"Waiting for me?"

A velvety voice spoke up behind Lisa with a lazy but amused drawl "The stylist just finished so we should go and get manager-unnie now"

Jisoo and Jennie's jaw dropped while Lisa quietly snickered at them "What's with the funny expressions unnie?"

Seeing the two still looking at Chaeyoung who is behind her, Lisa decided to turn around and sucked in a breath, her eyes seeing the sexy red color "I know chipmunk is hot but damn..." The new red hair look gave off an aura of seductiveness and fierceness, its vibes will definitely attract the blinks, and not to mention her fellow members as well.

Jennie gulped she is really scared she might lose her shit when they start the dance practice again or even when they comeback, because another fact of Chaeyoung is that she switches when she's on and off the stage, that kind of attitude of hers really attracts Jennie to her since she went from adorable to fierce real quick. Chaeyoung is a different person when she's on stage. So if the said girl started performing their new song with her vibrant red hair...she will definitely stand out "And damn..." Jennie bit her lip "Chaeyoung dancing sexily with that kind of hair and her performance look?" Jennie has got to thank YG for training them in controlling their emotions especially when they are panicking or what else.