33 Sad Chaeyoung Pt.1

Chapter 33: Sad Chaeyoung Part 1

After the award shows, everyone has been given a mini vacation to spend some time with their families for the holidays.

This includes idols as well  

"So Limario, where are you going for Christmas this year?'' Jisoo asked, done packing some essentials for when she goes home to her family for the holidays.

Lisa smiled happily "I'm going home to Thailand to spend time with my family and friends there.'' Jisoo gave the maknae a happy smile in return, finally seeing the happiness shine in the maknae's eyes since in their trainee days, Lisa wasn't able to go to her family every time holidays are near.

Now that they're idols and don't have much restrictions as much as when they're trainees (and technically they make their company rich), Lisa has been able to go home now and finally spend holidays with her family.

Speaking of family...

Jisoo was walking down the hall of their dorm and then she heard sniffles. She turned her head to the source and knew immediately with her heart who was making that sound.

"Chaeyoungie?''

Jisoo opened the door of her love and could only frown thoughtfully seeing the dull atmosphere of Chaeyoung's room when it's usually so cheery and relaxing; the lights were turned off and the only light she could see is from Chaeyoung's phone whose owner is clutching it sadly and letting out those sniffles.

''Hey,'' Jisoo whispered comfortingly ''What's wrong?''

''Jichu...'' Chaeyoung whimpered, her sad eyes looking to Jisoo's silhouette before looking away from the eldest

''It's nothing...''

Jisoo sighed and sat next to her "You know you can't lie to me you know? You always go to me when you're having problems. I'm the magic curer of your problems!" She said in a chirpier tone to cheer her up.

"So tell me what's wrong before I use my black magic to force it out of you"

Chaeyoung sadly smiled and said "It's just that..." She sighed before whispering what's been making her sad right now "I won't be able to go home for this year's holiday..."

Jisoo felt her heart clench, she knows how family meant so much to Chaeyoung and judging from her sad tone and how long Chaeyoung has opened up to her; Jisoo knew she's taking it hard.

"I just miss them so much...but all of them are unfortunately busy this year and won't be able to come here to Korea...nor will I be able to go there because the flights are all packed and I wasn't able to tell our CEO ahead of time"

Chaeyoung cried and Jisoo hugged her tightly. Jisoo suddenly had an idea and took the leap of courage to say

"You know...you never been to our house before, right?"

"Well...yeah, but what's that got to do with me being lonely this holiday?" Chaeyoung murmured but savored Jisoo's warmth.

"She's so warm" Chaeyoung closed her eyes and just listened to Jisoo's heartbeat but to her dismay, Jisoo let go of the hug and smiled cheerfully at her as her eyes twinkled like she discovered a groundbreaking conclusion.

"You're more than welcome to spend Christmas at my house" Jisoo grinned as if it's the best idea that she thought of in all of her life...

Besides eating chicken for the first time when she was young of course  

Chaeyoung was flabbergasted "R-really? B-but I don't want to be a bother" She stuttered before shaking her head and looking away "I'm fine Jichu...you don't have to do this for me" she said sadly which made Jisoo tilt her head a bit, narrowing her eyes.