24 Childish Chaeyoung Pt.2

Chapter 24: Childish Chaeyoung Part 2

A/N: I really have nothing to say except sorry for the spelling mistakes! Forgive meeee!!!

Another updateeeee hope you guys don't mind

_______________________________________

"Limarioooooo" Chaeyoung drawled, her position upside down on Lisa's bed while looking at the ceiling with a bored look.

"What is it chipmunk?" Lisa asked while packing her things for Real Men soon.

"Can we go out please?" Chaeyoung sneaked a peek at her fixing her things, feeling sad that she won't be able to see her for days.

"Why?" Lisa asked in curiosity.

"Because you're leaving soon..." Chaeyoung suddenly sat up and looked at Lisa sadly, looking like a kicked puppy.

Lisa chuckled and looked fondly at her "C'mere you"

Chaeyoung crawled towards Lisa who hugged her tightly. Lisa felt tears smearing her shirt and her heart felt warmed but she decided to tease her chipmunk first "Aish you're acting like a kid"

Chaeyoung looked at her with puffy eyes and pout "Alright alright we'll go out so that you'll miss me so much that you'll go to Real Men with me" Lisa teased.

"Let's go then!" Chaeyoung said happily and grabbing Lisa's hand too laughed "Yah! We haven't changed yet!"

"Where are you going?" Jisoo asked with Jennie beside her as they were watching TV.

"To Han River, we plan to bike there since it's been a long time since we've been there together" Lisa said fixing her clothes while waiting for Chaeyoung to finish herself up.

"Oh no you're not" Jennie stood up while Lisa stuck out her tongue "Too bad we're already going" She said smugly.

"Then I'm coming with you" Jennie smirked while Lisa frowned and looked at Jisoo who was already going to her room "Let me guess," Lisa said in sarcasm "You're going too"

"Of course" Jisoo smirked.

"Now that I remember, did you just put some lipstick on your lips? It's a bit red unnie" Jennie point out.

Jisoo blushed and just giggled "This is nothing. I better go change then" She said with a smirk.

"That's a giggle of a successful devious plan" Jennie stated in which Lisa agreed.

"Whoah we're all going together?!" Chaeyoung came out of her room excitedly in which Lisa sadly nodded "Yay! We'll definitely enjoy this day before Lisa goes!"

Then Lisa noticed something "Hey chipmunk, we're just going to Han River why do you need to put on lipstick?" She said noticing her red lips.

Chaeyoung looked confused "But I didn't put on any lipstick. Just a lip balm"

Lisa nodded slowly and just sighed "Looks like I just got to find a way for us to be together"

Jennie looked strangely at Chaeyoung and shrugged it off but she can't help but feel that something is missing.

"Oh well...I hope I get to survive this day" Jennie cringed while looking at Chaeyoung tickling Lisa and squealing as they tickled each other.

"Go faster Lisa!" Chaeyoung squealed as Lisa pedaled even faster, the wind hitting their face as the two maknae decided to enjoy their last day together before Lisa could go to Real Men.

"Yah! Wait up!" Jisoo yelled "Pedal your little legs Jendeukie!"

Jennie glared at her while huffing "Do you think it's easy to compete with Lisa's long legs?! And also, why don't you also pedal instead of relying in on me" She pouted "I'm the shortest among us!"

Mood Pill | CHAENNIE, CHAESOO, CHAELISAजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें