30 Distant Chaeyoung Pt.2

Chapter 30: Distant Chaeyoung Part 2

Kim Jisoo once said that Lalisa Manoban tends to show off just for a certain someone to notice her; may it be dancing crazily or mockingly sexy, or just being an annoying little brat to her unnies.

This time was no different.

Jisoo was seated on the front seat next to their driving manager who was talking to her about their upcoming schedules.

Unofficial leader of Blackpink everyone.

Chaeyoung was absolutely tense as hell as she was seated between Jennie and Lisa in their van. She flinched ever so slightly whenever one of them brushes their arms on her which makes her sit still like a monk.

"Uhm...can the two of you please move farther away from me?" Chaeyoung whispered quietly but enough for the two girls beside her to hear "Please?" She pleaded again.

Jennie pursed her lips but followed her hubby nonetheless, begrudgingly scooting closer to the window and looking at the scenery with a slight pout on her face that made Chaeyoung a bit guilty.

However, one wasn't that good at following pleases.

"Yah yah Chong-ah, I heard that we'll be seating together this time on the radio show" Lisa grinned and gave Chaeyoung a flirty wink.

"Oh...that's good I guess?" Chaeyoung shrugged which made Lisa frown.

"Aren't you excited sitting next to a masterpiece like me?" Lisa suddenly smirked that somehow brought out a smile from the distant girl.

Jennie scoffed "In your dreams Manoban"

"Whatever Korea's IT girl"

"I am, aren't I?" Jennie gave Lisa a flaunting smirk.

"Well...me and Chaeyoung are the superior ship!"

"How did it suddenly come to that?!" Jennie growled and leaned closer to Chaeyoung who is hugging herself from the prickling pain she's feeling whenever they're close to her.

"Aww is little Jennie getting jelly?" Lisa teased.

"You better shut your mouth Manoban"

"Or what?"

Lisa seductively trailed her hand on Chaeyoung's arms to infuriate Jennie even more and stole a quick kiss from Chaeyoung's cheek.

Jennie's eyes darkened in rage and was about to curse "You bit-"

"STOP!"

Everyone stopped talking and looked at the suddenly shivering girl.

"Chaeyoung-ah, are you okay?" Jisoo asked in concern while looking at the other two girls beside her with a suspicious look.

A whole minute passed with Chaeyoung just shivering and Jenlisa giving each other a guilty look until another voice spoke.

"Chaeyoung, Jisoo is asking you a question"

Their manager saying that made Chaeyoung finally open her eyes, her right cheek feeling like someone slapped her really hard.

"Just...please, leave me alone" Chaeyoung whispered vulnerably while looking at Lisa with a bit of resentment for not listening to her.

"...okay"

Lisa looked guilty and a bit hurt at the look on Chaeyoung's face, she didn't know that if they initiated any contact with Chaeyoung it would hurt her...

"Looks like whenever we get closer to her, the pill must have been hurting her" Jennie realized seeing Chaeyoung hold her cheek as if it was in pain. She bit her lip wanting to comfort her hubby but with this new realization...