25 Rebel Chaeyoung Pt.1

Chapter 25: Rebel Chaeyoung Part 1

A/N: NEW MOOD prepare yourselves mentally? Or is it emotionally? I don't think it matters

Bet you guys weren't expecting me to update today, I have officially graduated from school!!!! So this is my present to you guys :)

Anyways as usual FORGIVE ME for any spelling errors I make!!!
Hope you guys like this update >:)
_______________________________________

"Let's go home?" Jisoo yawned seeing the sun set and after a long day chilling out and playing like kids. They spent the entire day together and Lisa will have to get up early for Real Men. They texted their manager to pick them up as they began to walk around the park for a bit. Chaeyoung squealed as Lisa smacked her butt "Yah Lalisa!" She giggled and smacked Lisa's arm.

"What? You have a big butt" Lisa smirked before chuckling at her unnie's reaction.

Chaeyoung was about to playfully tease Lisa before she felt another shift inside of her "W-what the?!" She suddenly felt a rush of rebelliousness as she gritted her teeth in pain, her head was getting dizzy and her vision getting blurry as she stopped walking. "W-what is happening to me?!" Chaeyoung stared off to space but inside, she was getting out of control making her hands twitch every now and then.

"Chaeyoung-ah?" Jisoo called out to her making Chaeyoung snap out of her trance and noticed that she was left behind. The pain she was feeling slowly getting away...and another rush of rebelliousness entered her system making her crease her eyebrows in disdain.

"Are you okay hubby?" Jennie asked.

Chaeyoung was suddenly quiet and felt a buzz on her phone. She opened it and saw an unknown number greeting her.

Unknown number: Hi, is this Rosé from Blackpink?

"What's wrong chipmunk? Are we in trouble from manager-nim?" Lisa asked, a bit worried at Chaeyoung's sudden change.

Chaeyoung closed her phone and closed her eyes "No, we're not" She said cooly.

"Who was it then?" Jennie asked, narrowing her eyes seeing her hubby being discreet. She was surprised at Chaeyoung shooting them a playful smirk and not answering the question.

The three looked at each other in confusion, what's with the sudden change?

"Are you sure you're okay chipmunk?" Lisa asked again.

"Yeah I'm fine" Chaeyoung replied casually.

"Tell us what's wrong Chaeng" Jisoo said before smirking "Unless you want me to-"

"Kiss me and force me to tell you what's wrong with me?" Chaeyoung walked closer and smirked "No, it's not me who wants that" She seductively went closer to Jisoo's ear "It's you" She whispered and bit her ear playfully.

Jisoo turned beet red at her action and shakily took a step backward. She looked at her other members and they were looking at them flabbergasted.

"W-what?" Jennie shrieked before angrily stomping towards Chaeyoung and pulling her away a distant from Jisoo. "What the heck are you saying?!"

Chaeyoung smirked "Oh nothing..."

Jennie fumed before looking at Jisoo's flustered face "Did something happen?!" Before any of them could answer, a loud ring was heard. Lisa answered her phone and said politely "Yes manager-nim. Okay we'll be there in a sec"

Lisa closed her phone and said awkwardly "Uhm guys, manager-nim is already here...we should go and meet them"

Chaeyoung chuckled and got away from Jennie's grip. "Let's go then" She said before walking on ahead leaving the three of them confused on what just transpired.