Chapter 10 - Revelations

After leaving the hotel for our night's adventure, everyone's head turned when laying eyes upon Christopher. "Why is everyone staring at me Daniel?" Christopher whispers in a confused manner.

"Because you're THAT damned good-looking. I WILL need a Louisville slugger to keep them off you," I taunt.

I stop in my tracks, allowing Christopher to walk ahead so that I can get a good rear view assessment. I notice he is talking to himself, then stops and looks around to see why I was walking further behind.

"Why are you walking far behind, Daniel?"

"The view is splendid back here," I grin from ear to ear while my dimples dance across my flush cheeks."

"Oh pulease! Stop it!" demands Christopher.

"Well, you asked... All 6'3" of you, dressed in fine raiment. You look like a model. Give yourself some credit, okay?" I keenly assert. "I wished guys turned their heads at me when I walked passed. The stares I mostly receive belong to the more feminine or possessive aggressive camp, which is okay... but, I.."

Christopher abruptly stops, whirls around, places his hands under my arms and lifts me to his face, while I hold onto his shoulders for support, "Now you listen to what I say. You are naturally handsome and when you smile, it illuminates an entire room. I've seen the way others have looked at YOU. Apparently, you do not see this. You don't believe me? We shall see," Christopher finishes with his lips firmly planted upon mine.

While walking down the roads of Waterloo towards the National Rail system, we encounter the tourist vendors. Many of them selling the cheesy 'I visited London England' type T-shirts, but one actually screen printed them himself. I drag Christopher to the side and ask the shop owner if had time to make one for me and how much it would cost. The price wasn't too bad so I wrote down what I wanted the T-shirt to say and handed it to him. He gave Christopher and me a quizzical look and I said, "Don't ask. It WILL be a popular saying, I promise." I chose the font for the phrase while Christopher browsed.

"Are you also in need of clothing? I don't mind really. But this material doesn't look like it will last for more than a few yarns," quips Christopher sincerely.

"This is meant more as a souvenir, so I won't be wearing it much. I hope you'll find some humor in this phrase that a friend told me once," I nod. 

Of course the ink needed to settle a bit before I could stuff it in my man-bag, but as the air-brush artisan finished, he held it up for my approval.

"Save a Life, Ride a Vampire."

"I don't get it," Christopher muses while his eyes scan the phrase left to right and back again.

"You will tonight if my knees hold out," I assure while raising a flirting eyebrow.

Walking a few more blocks, we arrive at our departure point, with two choices at hand, the London Waterloo National Rail with the stop for Charing Cross as closest to our destination in the Soho entertainment district, or the Tube which goes underground. The London Waterloo NR stopped service at 9PM, so we choose to ride it to the London Bridge and see the lights of downtown, while leaving the subway for the return trip.

"Which platform would you like Daniel? We have the choice of 4-6."

"Choices, choices. I wonder which one would be best for the cars at the end? I want to be able to see the city from the best unobstructed view. How about we try platform 6?" I suggest.

Birthright ~ (LGBT-Fantasy-Vampire)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें