Twenty

The Knights of Ren leave my planet on their ship, but their Master is worthy of staying behind.

We make our way back from the meadow, half dressed, covered in dirt, blood, and sex. I motion for him to pause near the garden in a lush patch of grass. After grabbing a few things from the house, I return to him.

We strip fully naked again, and I close my eyes under the starlight. I summon a soft, warm, gentle cloud of rain above us. It showers down on our bodies, cleansing our rough appearances.

I had grabbed some soaps and cloths, so we slowly start washing each other's bodies. He takes great care to gently wipe my face, rubs soapy suds along my limbs, wipes the traces of his Knights from my skin.

We stand under our raincloud shower, appreciating each other's bodies. I clean his muscles and sharp angles, while he pays attention to my muscles and soft curves. I know he can sense the new power humming through my veins. He takes care of my body for he knows it harbors explosive energy. He appreciates my raw strength.

Once we are both clean again, a wave of my hand stops the rain and dissipates the cloud. We towel off and head inside. We don't discuss the events of the meadow. We don't need to, I know he shares my lack of shame. We both feel content. Satisfied. Strong.

We dress ourselves lightly, and he sparks the fire in the hearth, while I gather a few things from my room. We sit on the couch and warm our bodies while I grind spice and pack it into my crystal pipe. A snap of my fingers lights the herb and I laugh to myself thinking I once needed matches.

I inhale. I exhale.

I inhale. I exhale.

I pass the pipe to Kylo Ren, who shakes his head no in a polite decline. Fine by me, so I inhale a few more times. Soon my mind is swirling with spice and my entire body is extremely relaxed. We lay on the couch and I hold him, it's nice to be the bigger spoon.

We doze off eventually, slumbering by the fire.

When I wake just after the first sunrise, we've switched positions. Now he's behind me, holding me tight, face nuzzled into my neck, stiff erection poking into my back. He's surely dreaming of the previous night's escapades.

I reach behind and my small hand finds the large bulge in his pants. Slowly palming him and coaxing him awake. It doesn't take long before I hear his sleepy murmurs, feel his hands start to roam.

"Witch. Haven't you had enough yet," he drawls in my ear while bucking up against my hand.

"Never, Sir."

"Insatiable, as always."

We spend the morning fucking on every surface of the cottage.

He takes me right there on the couch. We wrestle to the floor and I ride him on the rug. I suck him dry while he sits in the reading chair by the fruit tree. He fingerfucks me in the kitchen. Anywhere and everywhere, we pleasure each other in every way.

But my favorite event of the morning is when he teaches me something new, one of the few things I haven't actually tried before with any of my different lovers. He lays on the floor and pulls me down so I'm sitting on his face, facing towards his feet.

This part isn't new to me, I've demanded partners make me cum while riding their tongues and looking down at them with desire. But when his large hand starts running up my spine and then shoves me down towards his cock, I grin and wonder why I've never done this before.

His tongue is deep inside my cunt when I take him in my mouth. We both moan at the sensation of licking and being licked at the same time. Both of our mouths are hungry and eager. The angle of my head lets him slide further down my throat than he's ever reached before and the sensation causes him to thrust into my mouth, demanding more.

I gag on his thick length, throat tightening against his hardness. A few more moments like this, and I know he's close. He's too distracted to keep licking when I take him in my mouth while also using my hand to pump up and down.

His hands grab my waist and ass with ferocity, and I know he's about to finish. So I remove my hand and keep my head absolutely still so he can fuck my mouth as he pleases. And he does. Hot cum shoots into my throat and I swallow it down greedily, the sensation causing him to thrust even harder.

While he's riding his wave, I hear him growl beneath me, my legs still straddling his head. Suddenly his tongue is back, and it's more demanding than ever. I rise up so I'm off of his body, sitting upright on his face. My hands find my breasts, my neck, my hair. My head falls back as he continues to push me closer to an orgasm below.

I can hear how wet I am and know that my juices are running down his chin. He's unwavering with his attack on my clit. Suddenly stars explode behind my eyes and my thighs clench around his face. I dig my sharp nails into his chest and draw blood as I scream "Kylo"

After, we lay on the rug, a mess of limbs, trying to catch our breaths.

I still want more, but hunger takes over eventually.

He chuckles as I begrudgingly dress myself and head out to the garden. I fill my basket with today's bounty while I listen to the familiar sound of Kylo Ren chopping wood for my home. After we both finish our tasks, I cook over the fire and we ravenously eat.

We don't speak much, but we don't need to. Both of our defenses are slightly lowered, so thoughts and emotions flow freely in the room. I can't read far into his mind though, just what's on the surface. And eventually I can tell he's having a deeper thought. But I don't pry.

Eventually he speaks aloud.

"I felt you taking in Force energy when you licked their blood from your hands. And then when you took the Dark energy from the air while they watched us."

"It's as the vision foretold. I am to use blood and sex to take powers that belong to me. To become stronger."

"Yes, I agree. It was truly something to behold. You will do great and terrible things," he says proudly.

After a satisfying morning and afternoon together, he finally dresses to leave. He pulls on layer upon layer of black clothing, armor, cape, and I know his mask waits for him aboard the TIE. I stand before him in my own black dress and cloak. Two dark monsters in the woods.

"You haven't given me a new assignment, Sir."

"I think it's time for you to finally explore the large crystal cave. I can sense that it calls to you. You've only been there in dreams or astral projection. Test the strength of your powers there, in person."

"Yes, Sir."

Pleased that I always do what he asks of me, he turns to leave. He almost makes it to the door before he turns back as if he's forgotten something, and he pulls my body tight against his.

He kisses me.

It's our first kiss somehow. After all of the training visits and fucking, our lips are just now meeting. And he doesn't kiss me tenderly or with emotion or love. No, it's demanding, rough, sensual, unforgiving. I kiss back just as fiercely.

And then he's gone again.