Warning

I decided to wait for that girl to leave before I went into Bronny's house. I ran to my Range Rover and drove out of his gates. I start driving off to Maddie's house. After 15 minutes, I finally arrive, I quickly park my car in her driveway and climb onto her roof. Don't ask how, but I did. Once I reached her window, I knocked 3 or 4 times before FINALLY getting her attention. She looks at me like she just saw a ghost. She quickly runs to the window and opens it as I get inside. "What are you doing here?" she whispers as she locks the window.

"I need your help!" I say as I sit on her bed.

"What?"

"I need to get into Bronny's house but I'm not going by myself."

"Well I'm not!" she says as she lies down on her bed and starts to go on her phone.

"Please, I need you,"

"NO! We are talking about Lebron James' son!"

"Please!"

"NO!"

"I'll do your homework for a month,"

"What? So I can fail?" she says as she sits up. Tears start to fill my eyes as I stare at her pink carpet. "FINE! Only because you're my best friend. Let me call Emma," she says as she starts dialling her number.

After 15 minutes Emma arrives. We let her in and she starts talking, "I'm so excited, I bought masks and outfits for us,"

"Chill," I say as I admire the outfits. 

"Try them on and let's take photos," Emma says excitedly.

prettyluhliz: ⚠️

View All 9,208 Comments

nlechoppa: bae 🔒😍

@prettyluhliz: @nlechoppa not yours 💕

liz.jainfanpage: @prettyluhliz awww i shipped so hard. why'd you break up

@prettyluhliz: @liz.jainfanpage  was never together in the first place 💋

nlechoppa: @prettyluhliz wat bout that tattoo?

@prettyluhliz: @nlechoppa mine was short term, rubbed it off already 💅🏻

Username279: Baddiee alert! 😍

skaijackson: pretty

@prettyluhliz: @skaijackson wish i could reciprocate 😈💋

@liz.jain changed her username to @prettyluhliz

@prettyluhliz unblocked @bronny