TikTok

Bronny starts to open the door, "Wait, weren't you supposed to 'sneak' me in?" I say as I stare at him. "No, my parents will be fine with you over," he says as he continues walking in. I follow him and we walk up the stairs and we walk into a huge room. "Is this bedroom?" I say as I start searching his room. "Yeah it is, so your name is Elizabeth?" he asks me.

"Call me Liz. So, where's your Dad." I say as I sit on his bed. He walks downstairs, so I decided to follow him.

 "Dad! I'm back from school!" he yells as he walks into the kitchen. I see a 7"0 tall man with tattoos across his chest. My jaw drops as I look at him. 

I can't believe that is LeBron James? I think in my head. "Hi," I say as I wave.

Lebron looks at me and at Bronny, "Bron, who is this? What did I tell you!" he screams at him.

 "Calm down Dad, she's different," he says as he walks up to me and holds my hand. I just play along with what he's saying, by nodding. I could tell by Lebron's facial expressions that he is mad.

Lebron signals for us to leave, so we run back up to his room and I take off my shoes and jump onto his comfortable bed. "Do you want to play basketball?" he asks me as he sits down next to me. 

I play with my hands, "I don't know how to play," I say embarrassed.

He looks at me and laughs, "For real?" he says as he lifts my chin up. I nod at him as I look at his almond eyes. We start moving closer to each other. 

"So, we should go downstairs," I say as I quickly get up and stop what was about to happen. He grabs his basketball and we go downstairs. As we were going out of his house, I see a boy making a TikTok. I tap Bronny's shoulder, "Who is that?" I say as I point towards the boy who is dancing. 

He turns around and looks at the young boy, "That's my brother," he says as he turns back around and continues to walk outside.

We start playing basketball and I was not good but Bronny helped me learn the basics of the sport. "Can we make a TikTok?" I say as I hold the basketball in my hands. He nods as he takes out his phone from his pocket and opens up the TikTok app. 

"What dance do you wanna do?" he asks me. 

I look at his phone while he is holding it, "Hmm maybe we can do the chrome dance," I say as I take the phone out of his phone and start the video. We do the dance and he posts it.

"Let's go inside," I say as I take his hand and walk inside with him. We walk into his room and take a seat on his couch. 

"It was nice hanging with you today," he says as he puts his hand around my shoulders. I smile at him and rest my head on his shoulder. "I have to go soon," I say as I look at my notifications, to see 25 missed calls from my Mom and 38 messages from my Dad. I put my phone away and Bronny started to explain his daily schedule to me.

While we were talking, his brother walked into his room and started filming a TikTok with me and Bronny in the background. I laugh at him as he attempts the renegade dance. I get up and walk to his bed. I lay down and think about how much fun I had today. I haven't had that much fun in a long time. I thought as I started to drift to sleep.

🦋author's note 🦋
please vote and follow for future stories! if you have any requests, comment it down below.