After Party

After the concert, I look around for Bronny and see him no-where to be found, I call his phone and he doesn't answer. "Hey, you got a ride?" Bryson aka NLE asks me as he walks up to me.

"It looks like I don't," I reply as I walk up to him.

"Want me to drive you back to your crib?"

"Yeah,"

"Where to?" he asks me as we walk towards his car in the empty parking lot. I send him Bronny's address as he starts driving there. He puts music on as we start driving, "What's the time?"

"1am," I say as I laugh. We both start singing and rapping to the song on the radio as he takes a video and posts it on his Instagram. I take a video and I post it on my story.

When I arrive at Bronny's house, I thank Bryson and get out of his car, "Fun night withchu," he says as I walk towards the front door.

Bryce opens the door for me, "Hey, what happened tonight?" he asks as he quietly leads me into his room.

"It was just for the public, it meant nothing," I say as I sit on his bed.

"Bronny left and was so angry, he didn't talk to me at all on the way back,"

"Is Bronny okay?" I ask as I lie down on his bed and go on the phone.

"He's sad obviously," he says as if I asked the dumbest question. 

"Should I go talk to him?"

"Yeah," he says as he goes on his phone. I walk out of his room and quietly walk to Bronny's room which is down the hall from Bryce's. I knock on Bronny's door and walk in to see him sleeping. I sit on his bed and put the blanket on him. "Go away," he says as he looks the other way.

"Hey, it was for the public and cameras," I say as I rub his back.

"You could have told me and why do you always do this?" he yells as he sits up. "I love you so much, but you keep putting your social media in front of your family," 

"If you want to go there, let's start before I was famous. You refused to notice me,"

"Because there were so many girls. They all wanted me for one thing,"

"Well I didn't," I say as I get up and walk off. Bronny grabs my hand and pulls me towards him. "I'm sorry," I say as fake tears run down my face. As much as I want to laugh, I know I can't. Deep down, I didn't care, but I couldn't lose an NBA prospect as a friend. I'd go from the popular girl who hangs out with basketball players to a nobody.

"Don't cry," he says as he wraps me in his arms.

"It's just, I love you so much, and I don't want to ever hurt you." I say as I wipe my cheek with my hand.

"It's all good, just don't do,that anymore," he says as hugs me tighter.

"It's ridiculous that you would ever think I would like anyone besides you," I say as I wrap my arms around him. "I honestly don't think you understand,"

"What?" he asks as we sit down on the side of the bed.

"I don't think you understand what I mean when I say I love you. I really mean it." I say.

"I do because I mean it every time I say that to you"

"I'm so tired of everything," I say as I put my face in my hands.

"Don't say that," he says as he hugs me again. Doesn't he understand personal space? "I'm sorry, but your Liz! Everyone wants to know what you do, even me." Bronny replies as he lies down next to me and hugs me.

"I love you, baby," I say as I kiss his grubby lips. I'm losing feeling really fast and I need to leave this guy before i start hating him.

"I love you more,"

 "I appreciate you so much," I say as I hug him as he lays his head on my chest.

"You're my addiction,"

"I know it's your birthday, but if you want to, I don't mind doing an all-nighter," I say as I lean on my elbows.

"Yeah, do you want to make slime or a cake?"

"Cake!" I scream whisper as I quickly stand up.

"Let's go, be quiet," he whispers as he quietly walks downstairs.

He turns on the light and gets the ingredients out. "Wait, what about your parents?" I ask him as I measure the ingredients.

"They're not coming back till tomorrow," he says as he starts pouring the ingredients in the bowl. We start mixing all the ingredients in until it is a cake mix. I put my finger on the side of the bowl as I taste the mix. "Can I have some?" he asks as he opens his mouth. I take some of it and put it in his mouth. He smiles as he swallows it. "I like it," he says as he pours it in the cake tin and then puts it into the oven. One word for what just did, ew!

I sit down next to Bronny on the soft couch and I lean my head on his shoulder as I watch him scroll through Instagram. I look at my phone and see it ringing. "Who's that?" he asks.

"My, Mom" I lie as I get up and walk away to answer the call from Bryson.