Movie Time

A black car pulls up and I jump inside as the driver drives towards Bryson's house. I shouldn't be riding in an Uber car at 2 am in the morning but oh well. 

Bryson's House

I quickly get out of the Uber and walk towards the front of the mansion

I quickly get out of the Uber and walk towards the front of the mansion. I ring the doorbell and wait as I go on my phone. "Hey you came," Bryson says as he hugs me.

"Of course baby," I say as I hug him and walk into his amazing mansion. "I love this!" I say as I spin around. I walk into the living room and sit on the couch. "Let's watch a movie," I say as he walks towards me and sits on my lap. "Bryson!" I yell as I push him to the side and lie down with my head on his lap. 

"What do you wanna watch?" he says as he turns on the tv.

"A simple favour!" I say as I sit up and lean my head on his soft shoulder as I play with his hair.

"What type of movie is this?" he says as he laughs at his own response.

"What do you call this hairstyle?" I ask.

"What do you think it is?"

"Dreads?" he starts laughing loud she starts the movie.

"You should get a tattoo," Bryson says as he stares at me.

"What do you think I should get? Wait! We should get matching tattoos!" I say as I jump up on the couch.

"Tomorrow?" he asks as I nod in response.

"YES!" I yell as I put my head on his lap again and watch the movie. 

"What time is it?" he asks as he twirls my hair around his finger.

"3:30 am," I say as I look at the phone my lap. While we're watching the movie Bryson falls asleep, so I turn off the tv and go to bed as well.