Permanent

"Hey, let's go!" Bryson yells as he shakes my arm.

"You're ready already?" I ask as I slowly sit up.

"Yeah, meet me in the car," he says as he walks out of the house. I grab my hoodie and walk upstairs to brush my teeth. When I arrive upstairs I walk into a large bathroom with marble walls and a glass shower. Now this is the life!

After I brush my teeth, I walk outside and into his clean car. "Let's go!" I command as Bryson starts driving towards the Tattoo shop. He parks the car in the empty parking lot and walks with me into the store where Bryson greets the artist. By the way they acted around each other, I think they are close friends.

"What can I help you guys with?" he asks as I examine all the tattoos on his face. To be honest, they looked disgusting.

"We want to get matching tattoos," I say as I take a seat next to Bryson.

"What were you thinking?" The tattoo artist asks as he shows me his designs in his book

"I want to get Bryson's name on my index finger and he'll get my name on his index finger."

"Okay," he says as he gets his ink and tools ready on his black wooden bench next to my seat. "Who's going first?" he asks.

"I'll go," I say as I sit down in the black leather seat in front of the tattoo artist and hold Bryson's hand as he started printing it on my finger. "Ouch," i say as the tool touched my finger.

"It's quick," he laughs as he smiles at me. I smile back as he keeps doing it.

After 10 minutes, I was finished and it was Bryson's turn.  He didn't even flinch and before I knew it, we both walked out of the shop and sat in the car. "Is your one burning?" I ask him as I blow on my finger.

"No," he laughs out as he starts the car as we drive to his house.

When we arrive at his residence, we walk in and sit on the soft couch as Bryson starts making out with me. "Bryson!" I yell as I hold him in a hug.

"Just go with it,"