Odd

I slowly open my eyes. "Mom, where are you!" I scream as I look around me to see myself in a dark hospital room.

A lady with dark brown hair and gorgeous ocean blue eyes walks into my room, "Hi, I am your nurse," she says with a straight face.

"Nice to meet you too," I say getting an odd vibe from her. 

"So today, on the menu we have fried rice for dinner," she says as she places the food on my dinner table. She walks out of my room as I start eating. 

While I'm eating, I start getting bored so I look around my hospital room, to see if there is a remote control anywhere. I spot it on the bench, I get up as my bare foot touches the cold tiles. It all looks like a blur. I tiptoe over to the remote control and jump back into my bed.

I turn on the television and continue eating.

'Bronny James has died from getting shot by his Girlfriend's Dad, Tonight we will be tributing to his life.'

I freeze up and start screaming and crying as the lady walks up to me and says, "It had to happen,"

"What?" I question her.

She walks out without saying another word and I start screaming and shouting as I kick things around me.

author's note 🦋

Please vote and comment down below if you have any requests for this story ✨