There was no reply from Quillon for a long time and slowly I looked at him, only to see him staring at me with narrowed eyes. God! This guy is so skeptical. “That was all” I said with a shrug.

“Fear” Quillon said and I blinked. “You were scared.”  He could even feel that?

I didn’t know how to reply so I gave a shrill humorless chuckle. Think something fast! Taking a deep breath, I added, “Of course I was scared. Fire would have spread all over the farm” I said nonchalantly and lowered myself to pick the trimmer. I just wanted him to stop asking me all these questions. If he continues, he can easily make me blurt out the cruel truth. “This is my hard-work, my passion” I continued cutting burnt plants. “And I hate to see them destroyed.”

Through the corner of my eyes, I looked at Quillon and found him staring around. He was looking at every nook and corner of the farm. What is he doing? Does he know something I don’t? What can it be?

However, by now, I was sure he had not seen the video because his reaction wouldn’t be like this. So now, all I had to do was find a memory card or pen drive, or whatever device Konrad had kept to send the video to Quillon, and destroy it.

“You changed your clothes” he pointed out and I rolled my eyes.

“They were wet” I said and then looked up at Quillon. He still had a doubtful look in his face. “Everything is fine. I don’t know why you are making a big deal?” I queried. I had to know!

“I have enemies Darya” he answered and my eyes widened. “Lot’s of them” he added with a feral growl.  “If you are done… let’s go” he said and then turned on his heel. I stared at his retreating figure with a frown.

Who is Quillon’s enemy?

We reached Quillon’s place at around six in the afternoon and I was so tired that I had actually fell asleep in the passenger seat. I was woken up by Quillon, who after dropping me in his place, drove away to god-knows-where.

While I was in the shower, I recalled about the video. Quinn wasn’t in the house either and I decided it’s the best time to check if the memory card or pen drive is here. First, I went and checked their mail box, but apart from sports and business magazine there was nothing in it.

If it isn’t here, it might be either addressed to his office. How do I step into Sander’s company? That is not possible. The only way I can do it is by paying any employee of Quillon’s company to do that job. Where else would that memory device be? How else would he send the video?

Think Darya! Think!

E-mail?

Could Konrad mail that video to Quillon? One of his aids would have done that.

Biting my lower lip, I rushed towards Quillon’s office. However, I stopped just outside the closed door because if I go there, Quillon would know I came there. Then without doubt, he would ask me more questions of which I wouldn’t have any answer.

Taking a deep breath, I rushed upstairs and opened my handbag, and pulled out the small tube which had moon flower scent.

Pushing open Quillon’s office door, I hauled the cork and let the liquid drip on the floor. While I was sure, the scent had spread around; I stepped inside the room and closed the door. I know I was being sneaky but I didn’t want him watching that video at all.

Quickly, I turned on Quillon’s sexy sparkling diamond case covered iPad. This boy lived rich! Maybe I should consider investing in stock market?

I frowned when the home screen asked for password. Really?