[ 37 ] Knowing Bros (1)

Just a filler chapter for the next (: sorry for updating after three months of being MIA from this story~

• • •

With N/A's first comeback out, not only was it becoming a success, but it was breaking records on end. Not to mention that many sources were going on about how female-powered the song is and it's message being spread.

If N/A wasn't talked about then, it surely is now. The group was already popular in the states, but being put on the billboard 100 and getting recognition by not only their fellow idols in the industry, but also by regular pop celebrities was huge for any kpop group. The whole internet couldn't stop talking about the new monster girl group under JYP Entertainment.

Not to mention Y/N being best friends with the one and only Billie Eilish. Her fandom supports Y/N 100 percent, making N/A's fandom even bigger.

Speaking of fandoms.

N/A was currently at JYP in their own practice room to come up with a name for their fans.

"I was thinking Bitches." Yeri says. The girls looked at her with a 'what the fuck' look. The girl shrugs. "What? It's a good name."

"Ignore her." Soyeon says before looking back to the other girls. "What're your ideas?"

"Well it's kind of hard to make a fandom name." Yeji says. "Our group name is N/A, or Not Applicable. To make a fandom name out of this is hard."

Rosé and Y/N stayed silent as they tried to come up with fandom names.

"What about Blinks?" Rosé asked.

"I was thinking Reveluvs." Yeri says.

"Midzy's?" Yeji suggests.

"I came up with Neverland." Soyeon spoke. The four all bickered about which name sounded better before looking at Y/N to see her output on the situation. She was the only one who hasn't spoke so far.

Y/N looked at them and sighed. "I was thinking about the name Yours."

"Yours?" Rosé says. Y/N nodded.

"N/A is a group that isn't tied down to one or more genres. A group that's free of typical customs a girl group should be and won't let the world change who we are to be. We define the idea that it's okay to be who you want to be without having to be grouped into one thing or the other because we don't apply to just one subject. Our fans are here for us as we are for them. We could be like 'You are ours as we are Yours'... you know?"

"Wait I like that." Yeji says as she high fives her fellow maknae. "That literally sounds so cool and thought out."

"I have to agree," Soyeon says a she agrees with her fellow rappers. "That was a good explanation."

"So do we all agree?" Rosé asks. "Are we going with Yours?"

"I mean I dig it." Yeri says. The rest of the girls agree.

"All right it's settled." Soyeon says before looking at their team. "Our fandom name is Yours."

• • •

"So you girls are finally appearing on Knowing Bros." Seulgi says as she looks at the iPad with their schedule on it. "It's gonna be a rare occasion though, you'll be appearing at night because they're apparently on a 'field trip'."

"Finally! Yeji says happily. "I always wanted to be on the show!"

"Isn't this like, our first official tv show appearance?" Rosé asks. Soyeon gasps.