[ 35 ] The First Mini Album

I'm surprised no one caught the fact that I misspelt 'Promise' in the title of the last chapter with 'Pronise'. I immediately changed it when I noticed it lmaooo.

anyways enjoy the somewhat fast update (:

• • •

"AHHH!?" shouted Y/N.

Yeri had pulled the girl's legs, causing Y/N to fall off her bed and land onto her side on the cold hard ground. "Yah! What the heck unnie?!"

"Rise and shine dumb bitch!" Yeri shouts as she claps her hands repeatedly. "We're having our photoshoot today!"

Y/N rolls her eyes and groans. She ran her fingers through her messy hair as she lazily gets up. "You're lucky you're older."

Yeri gave the girl a knowing smile before skipping off to the door. "I know. Now go get dressed or else I'll stand here and watch you strip to your underwear~"

"Pervert!" Y/N shouts as she tries to throw her pillow at the older girl, but Yeri was fast and ran out and slammed the door behind her before Y/N got the chance to hit her.

Letting out a loud huff with her hands at her hips, the girl chuckles. Y/N picked up her pillow before fixing up her bed. She got simple clothes before doing her daily morning routine, walking out of her and Soyeon's room, to the bathroom, to brush her teeth.

"Y/N-ah~" before the girl could turn around, strong arms go to wrap around her body and pulling Y/N into their front. Y/N giggled as she knew who it was.

"Yah, Yeji-ah, why so cheerful?"

"Because!" Yeji says before letting go and running to stand in front of the girl. "We're having our comeback soon! It feels like forever since we've been on stage! I'm excited!"

Y/N loved how much energy this girl had. She was the opposite of her despite being the same age. Yeji was so fun, cheerful, cute, and lovable. She was the definition of everything you'd want in a maknae, and more and better. Y/N couldn't think of a world without Yeji in her group and her life.

"Same, I can't wait." Y/N replied back. The girl got into the bathroom as Yeji ran off to probably play with the other members. Y/N looks herself in the mirror and sighs. There were noticeable eye-bags appearing, but it was worth it, staying up those  many nights with her members to write and produce their first comeback.

It has also been a whole month since she had spoken to Momo. It wasn't intentional, but the two grew so busy, Momo with her world tour and Y/N focusing on the comeback, that keeping in contact just wasn't possible. But either way, Y/N knew that Momo was well and living her life happily with her members, so she was happy to know that she was happy.

After finishing her business in the bathroom, Y/N heads out and straight to the living room where the other girls were probably at. There she saw the girls sitting. Yeri was on her phone, Soyeon and Rosé were talking, and Yeji's head rested on Rosé's lap as she had her eyes closed, probably going back to sleep.

Three knocks on the door was heard before Y/N and the others looked towards the entrance. Y/N went to check who it was to see the three managers. Opening the door, Y/N was greeted by a teddy-bear/smiling Seulgi. "Hey Y/N, you girls ready?"

Y/N nodded before turning back to face the girls who still sat in the living room. "Yeorobun! Kaja!" She shouts. The four girls get up and heads to where Y/N stood, Yeji lazily walking her way. She still was a little tired. It made Y/N laugh to see how earlier she was so hyper and now she looked like a lost baby.