[ 29 ] The Showers

Sana returned back to the practice room, her fingers up to her chin as she walks slowly back and forth, what Y/N said to her still lingering in her head. She was stuck in her thoughts as the girls watched the girl be.

"You okay Sana?" asks Nayeon. Sana snaps out of it and looks at her and the other members to see them all look at her.

"Y-yeah..." Sana stuttered.

"What's wrong?" asked Mina, already knowing something was really bothering the girl.

Sana bit her lip. She couldn't hide this from Momo or any of the girls. She crossed her arms as she moved back and forth on the balls of her feet. "I ran into Y/N after leaving the bathroom." She softly says with a hint of awkwardness.

Momo froze. "Y-you did?" She asked surprised. Sana nodded.

"Did something happen?" asked Jihyo already knowing the answer but had to confirm with the girl.

"S-she..." Sana groans as she runs her fingers through her hair. "I just don't understand what she meant?!" She whines and looked up to the ceiling in frustration.

"Sana calm down, what did she say?" Jeongyeon asked. The girls have all now stood right besides Sana who panicked in her spot, not knowing how to fully explain what conversation she just had with the young rookie idol.

"S-she said that she can't say why she can't talk to Momo." Sana says, furrowing her eyebrows as she explains, looking to her best friend who looked back in confusion.

"Why?" Momo softly asked.

"She said it would hurt you..." Sana says. Momo now looked more confused as ever.

"Wait what?" Chaeyoung said not understanding. "So now Y/N is hiding more than what we thought she had?"

"I guess so," Sana replies, "but I feel like it's something really bad... that look on her face..." Sana trailed off, thinking back as she remembered that vulnerable look Y/N had given her before running off. "She looked s-scared."

"Scared?" Momo asked. Sans nodded her head. "She never was the type to be scared..." Momo stated. The girls all looked at the Japanese girl who now looked down stuck in her thoughts. Momo's fingers dug into her palms, shaking as she tries to understand the situation.

"What is she hiding from me?"

• • •

"There you are, did you take a shit while you were at it?" Soyeon says jokingly the moment Y/N walked back into the practice room. Y/N chuckles and rolls her eyes before shaking her head, her hands being tucked into the front pockets of her sweats. She decided not to tell the girls about her talk with Sana. She felt as if they'll become more overprotective of her more than they already were.

She didn't know if it was possible, but it could be.

"No, but rude!" Y/N replied. Soyeon just laughed in return.

Before anyone could say anything, the managers walked into the room. "Okay girls, let's get you home." says Seulgi.

"Did you all want anything to eat first before we head back to the dorm?" Irene had asked.

"I could honestly eat anything right now." Rosé admits, holding her stomach as she began to grow hungry.

"How about we stop by the market before we go home?" Yeri suggests. "We could try cooking something."

"I'm down!" Yeji says excitedly as she begins to think about her and her members in the kitchen together cooking. "I wanna cook with everyone!"

"I wouldn't mind." Y/N says with a shrug, not really caring of what they decide on because she would be okay with whatever.

"I guess we could do that." Wendy says, looking at her phone to check the closest market. "You girls would have to wake up early tomorrow, too though for a photoshoot so make sure you girls go to bed tonight early if possible."

"Yes!" The girls all cheered before heading out the practice room to go to the showers to wash off their sweat.

"What should we make tonight?" Soyeon asks her members.

"I want kimbap!" Yeji cheers.

"Ugh that's hard to make." Yeri says.

"How about tteokbokki?" Rosé asks. "It's simple."

"I don't feel like eating that though." Soyeon says with a frown. As the four continued a commotion on what to eat, Y/N headed into the showers without a word.

The showers were open to all of the idols. Of course there were gender separation so the male idols had their own showers whiles the females had one, too. At the moment, only N/A was in.

Y/N unwrapped the towel from her naked body before heading into the shower door and closing the bathroom curtain for privacy. The moment she turned on the hot water, she sighs out with her eyes closed. Having the hot water cool down her body felt nice, especially since she was lost in her thoughts.

Getting out the shampoo, Y/N begins to scrub at her body, hearing the rest of her members come in to shower before heading into other words surrounding her.

"Can't take big dick but I suck on it!" Yeri shouts as she sings along to the song.

"Yeri!? What the heck?!" Rosé scolds from her shower.

Y/N tried to stay stuck in her thoughts, but laughed hard at the two vocalist going off. She heard Soyeon and Yeji laughing along from their showers, too. Moments like this made Y/N feel like she made the right decision to become an idol. The girls were not only hilarious, but understanding and genuine. They didn't hide who they were around her and she loved it.

The moment Y/N cleaned up, she turned off the shower before grabbing her towel and wiping herself down. She heads back to the lockers to get her clothes, but walking into the locker room, she heard voices.

"Yah Nayeon unnie no~" she heard Dahyun cry out. "My rubber ducky!"

"Dude, why do you have a rubber ducky?!" Jeongyeon laughed out.

"Oh shit." Y/N whispers to herself before going to hide against the lockers, peeping her eyes to the side to see the nine members of Twice now inside the room talking amongst one another.

Y/N immediately noticed Momo who quietly and slowly got changed out of her clothes and wrapped herself in the towel. Y/N gulped down nothing for her throat grew dry. She hasn't seen Momo since their talk on the roof. She didn't want things to become awkward. As the girls began to head her way, Y/N ran to the end of the other side of the lockers and hid behind it.

"Did you hear that?" asks Tzuyu.

"Hear what?" asked Chaeyoung.

"I heard foot steps." Tzuyu replies.

"We're walking to the showers, of course you hear walking." answers Jihyo.

"...I guess." Tzuyu says before sighing. She thought she heard running.

Y/N sighs as she hears their footsteps fade. The moment she turned back into the hall of lockers she froze. One of the members stayed behind.

"Y/N-chan..." the girl softly spoke with soft eyes.

"M-Momo..."