[ 31 ] The Nightmare (Tonight)

Y'all are being blessed with updates you're welcome I love you. also, the chapter is somewhat long (,:

Another thing to add is that there is some sensitive topics brought up in this and if it makes you uncomfortable then please do skip them. Thank you.

Remember, you're loved and you matter

♥︎

• • •

"O-oneechan?" IY/N heard, but didn't get up. "O-oneechan, please w-wake up!"

The girl groans and open her eyes to see a teary Yeojin. Immediately Y/N got worried. "Yeojin, what's wrong?"

"The house phone kept ringing so I answered and it was the hospital." Yeojin cries out.

"Why did the hospital call? Wait, what time even is it? Where's mom and dad?" Y/N asked rubbing her eyes as she fully sit up from her bed. She's been crying just a couple hours ago and her eyes were noticeably puffy, but Yeojin didn't know why.

"That's why the hospital called! Mom and dad are at the hospital!" Yeojin said.

"Eh?!" Y/N shout and get up from my bed. "What happened?!"

"It's all your fault!" Yeojin shouted.

Y/N froze. "W-what?"

"It's all your fault oneechan! If you didn't go to that party, make out with Sooyoung, and had broke up with Momo, mom and dad would've still been alive right now! It's all your fault! All your fault!!"

"Y-Yeojin, it's nots please I didn't do anything!" Y/N cries out.

"No! It's your fault! All your fault!"

"N-No!" Y/N shouted.

"It's all your fault! All your fault! All your fault! All your f—"

"NOO!"

"Y/N!" Soyeon shouted. Immediately, Y/N's eyes shot open as she sits up immediately in her bed. She turned her head to see Soyeon looking at her with a worried expression.

It was still dark and Soyeon's face was only visible because of the light from the moon radiating from behind the curtains.

"W-what time is it?" Y/N stutteringly asked. Her chest heaved up and down as she felt her eyes stinging from the nightmare she just had.

"It's almost four in the morning." Soyeon says, rubbing Y/N's back. "Are you alright? You were shouting in your sleep."

Y/N sniffles, looking down as she began to cry. "N-no." She says. Soyeon immediately brings the girl into a hug, rubbing her back as she smoothes our her hair and kisses the side of her head to comfort her.

"You don't have to tell me your dream, just know I'm right here for you. It's okay, let it out. You're safe." Soyeon told her.

This only made Y/N cry more as she clung to the leader in despair. "It's not my fault." She cried out. "It's not my fault!"

Two knocks on the door was heard and Soyeon looked to see Rosé, Yeri, and Yeji appear with worried and tired expressions. "What's wrong? We heard shouting and crying." asked Yeri.

The moment Rosé seed Y/N's physical state, she runs her way to Y/N's side as Soyeon moved for the girl to check up on her. "Oh my god, what happened?" She asks.

"Nightmare." Soyeon answered for Y/N.

"It's not my fault!" Y/N shouted as she cries more.

Yeri and Yeji walk their way in before going to surround Y/N as well to comfort her. Yeji leaned her head into Y/N's sweaty back, listening to the harsh thumping of the girl's heart.