[ 43 ] "... What?!"

Before starting this chapter, I would like to say a big thank you to you all for getting this story to 10,000 votes! Just thank you so much for enjoying my stories overall ♥︎♥︎♥︎

- sienali

• • •

The whole MAMA award show was awkward for the JYPE idols, and when it came for the group picture, many fans took notice how distant N/A and Twice were. The whole award show they never made conversation with one another and nor did any member of either group make eye contact. Stray Kids and Day6 stood in the middle of them.

Fans began to speculate that there is a potential disliking of one group with the other and vise versa. Some say that they're just not close yet and need time to warm up to one another, but most believe the ladder.

@Twiceu
Am I the only one who notices how uncomfortable N/A are around Twice and vice versa or...
7,827 likes 190 retweets
|
|
|
@N_Afandom
For real tho! I've never seen Twice look that off ever. It's like they had a fight or something...
197 likes 12 retweets

@JYPEfanpage
Whether or not N/A or Twice like each other, it really shouldn't be any of our business because it's their privacy. It could just be that they really aren't close yet. Let's not try to make assumptions of them pls
8,762 likes 679 retweets

@MinetozakiSana
I've never seen Nayeon look more uncomfortable ever in my entire life
983 likes 34 retweets

Some fans speculate that it has something to do with Y/N and the Japanese members because Y/N herself is also Japanese when reading her profile information. They also found out she came from the same hometown as Momo, and think that because they were in the same place before, they knew one another. Scary, yes, but fans could've figured everything out like actual detectives if they wanted to.

The more people talked, the more stress came over not only N/A, but also Twice. It came to the point where JYP himself decided to have a talk with his two groups, both separately.

"So, could you girls tell me the problem?" Park Jinyoung PD-nim asked his oldest female group.

"What problem?" Jihyo asked. Despite trying to act dumbfounded, the girls all knew why they were in his office, and what he was trying to ask.

Jinyoung sighs as he runs the back of his neck. "Listen, it's all over SNS saying that you all don't get along with our new girl group, N/A. Now I decided to ask you all first because you women were in this company far longer than your hoobaes, so please answer me honestly, is there anything happening between you and N/A?"

Trying not to be obvious, the members all one-by-one looked towards Momo who continued to look down and play with her fingers. But despite not trying to look too noticeable with their actions, PD-nim knew exactly what the nine women were doing. "Momo?"

Being called, Momo looked up to PD-nim to see his waiting face. "Is there anything you'd like to say?"

"No, none." Momo replied. At this, Nayeon scoffs. Momo immediately glared at the girl as PD-nim looks at the oldest Twice member with his eyebrow raised.

"What's so funny?" He asks.

"Y/N is ignoring us. Her and Momo had a fight." Nayeon simply states.

"Unnie!?" Jihyo shouts, staring at Nayeon in disappointment.

"What? Lying isn't gonna get us anywhere!" Nayeon replied back angrily. "I don't like the situation we are in either, but trying to tell everyone that nothing is wrong is wrong itself!"