[ 51 ] Memory Lane

a lot of stuff happened since I took a big hiatus from writing:

for starters, I got my first tattoo!! my cousin came back home for about a week and I spend almost everyday with him (,: I also started to workout with my cousins. my birthday was in April. I was sick for a few days. I finished my semester and have one more to go! I got my hair cut short and have a small mullet at the moment. had a three day vacation with my dad's side of the family, drank, and spent every second with them. finally got a new job that pays me more and does direct deposit. and many more!!!!

honestly, it was not writers block but a mere lack of wanting to write for a while. I wanted time for myself and my life and I loved every second of it. There were struggles and tears, but I'm glad that I took the time away from writing to focus on myself and what I needed.

with that said, enjoy this chapter! The story will be ending soon (,:

much love,
WhileATeen.

P.S. I WROTE A NEW BOOK GO CHECK IT OUT OR ELSE I'LL BE SAD BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE THAT STORY AND WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU SUPPORT IT JUST AS MUCH AS THIS BOOK AND THE REST!!!!!!! I've tried to write my chapters long for that story, so if you like emotionally draining stories and reading, that book is just for you (;

The story is called Keno and it is a new Mina fanfic!

• • •

Y/N was nervous.

Like, really nervous.

Sure performing in front of a crowd during stages like her and her members' comeback wasn't as bad, but she was now performing at a concert. There will be thousands of people watching her every move. It made her anxious and her anxiety level kept rising the more days passed by until the first day of the tour starts.

Standing in front of the wall of mirrors in the practice room, Y/N took deep breaths in and out as she shook her body to try and get her stress out, but it wasn't easy. Y/N was overall an anxious and introverted person compared to the rest of her members. Soyeon was just as isolated, especially when she would stay home instead of hanging with the group sometimes to write songs for them, but the way Y/N was an introvert was somewhat different. Despite the fact that she was extroverted with her members and close friends, she hated also being in big groups or hanging out at the same time. She would rather spend time in her room, but he members dragging her everywhere and her letting them has caused Y/N to be out and about more than she had wanted.

Ever since their practices for their concert has started, Y/N felt like it was her responsibility to practice more of their moves. Fake Love was one of their hardest choreographies. The amount of movement they had to do took her breath away every time the song ended. It was a draining song to dance to despite her writing it. Y/N isn't much of a dancer like Yeji and Rosé. Her role was mainly vocals and rap—yet she liked giving Yeji and Soyeon more rap parts instead because they suited the parts she gave them. 

Hearing the door open, Y/N looks at the door through the mirror to see Yeji walk in. She wore casual sweatpants and a dad hat, her hair being tied up and the pony tail going through the back slit of the hat. "Hey." She said with a smile.

Y/N smiled back at her fellow 00 liner. "Hey. Just you?" She asked. Yeji nodded.

"The unnies will be here soon. Did you wanna start now or wait for them?"

"Well, there are some moves I wanted help on." Y/N said. Asking for help was something different for her and she had a hard time overall with trying to socialize in that way, but when it came to Yeji, she felt comfortable enough to ask for help in the dances. She felt like she could rely so much on her. It was not that she wasn't uncomfortable with the rest of her members, but Yeji had this softness about her that made her so approachable, even for Y/N.