[ 6 ] The Unthinkable Encounter

a/n: you will not believe who your managers will be lol guess. you'll be meeting them in this chapter ( ;

- sienali

P.S. I felt like updating quick so you're welcome uwu

• • • 

"Wait, so you're originally from Japan?" asked the curious Yeji. 

Rosé, Soyeon, Yeri, Y/N, and Yeji were sat in a circle in the middle of the practice room. Ever since PD-nim left for the girls to get to know each other, they spent their time getting to know their new member and vice versa. 

"Ne." Y/N says nodding. "I was born and raised in Japan. I left when I was 16 and moved to America for school. I ended up taking online classes because I got hired at the young age to produce music."

"I didn't expect Choi Y/N to be younger than I am though." said Soyeon. "I actually thought you'd be older than me or my age but no, you were born in 2000." 

Y/N chuckled. "Yeah, I got that a lot from people I worked with when making music for them. I actually didn't plan a career in music, it just ended up that way and now I love what I do." 

"Speaking of music, you have any ideas for our debut?" asked Yeri. 

"Yeah we wanna hear your ideas!" said Rosé. 

"I actually started something last night, but I'm not sure." Y/N says hesitantly. "I just wrote a bunch of lyrics for different types of vibes. That's how I work. I can't just finish one song in seconds. It takes a little time." 

"No I understand that." said Soyeon. "I can relate with you on that. When PD-nim explained to us we will have a new member slash songwriter, I was actually anxious to meet you. I always wanted to work with someone on music, someone I would spend a lot of time with. So I really am glad you are put into this group." 

"T-thank you." Y/N says all smiley. "I hope we write some amazing music together." 

Knock knock. 

The girls all turn their heads to see three heads pop out from behind the door. "Annyeong, girls. Ready to get going?" One of them say as they move in so she is seen. The moment Y/N saw her, she immediately thought "wow, she's gorgeous." 

"Ah you must be the new member PD-nim talked about!" One of the other females exclaims will a big smile. Looking from her face, Y/N couldn't help but imagine how she looked like a teddy bear. "Annyeonghaseo, Kang Seulgi imnida. I am one of your managers." 

"Annyeong, Bae Joohyun imnida. You're free to call me Irene, I also go by that." The girl who hasn't spoke yet says before bowing. 

The last girl who spoke first waves at Y/N. "Hello! I'm Wendy!" She spoke in English, then started to speak in Korean. "Son Seungwan imnida. I go by Wendy mainly!" 

"A-ah, annyeonghaseo. Choi Y/N imnida." Y/N says and bows. 

"Wait..." Seulgi says. By the time Y/N said her name, the three managers' eyes widen. 

"You're Choi Y/N?!" shouts Wendy. 

"Whoa I did not expect that." Irene says. 

"It is very nice to meet you. I'm a huge fan of your music!" Wendy says while shaking Y/N's hand (that she grabbed because she wanted to handshake you). 

Y/N laughs. "It's nice to meet you three. I'm positive you're all older than me, so I will call you three my unnies." Y/N says. 

"How old are you?" asked Seulgi.