[ 4 ] Meeting Loona & JYP

please read authors note at end

"Excuse me pabo, why the fuck have you not told me you're in a kpop group." Y/N scolds Yeojin. It was close to closing time and Yeojin came by the empty cafe with 11 girls by her side.

"B-but unnie!" Yeojin whined.

"Don't unnie me!" Y/N says back. "Yah! You're my little sister! I get I was in a different country from you for years but it doesn't allow you to not tell me you're a damn idol!"

Yeojin holds her tears eyes and pouty lips as she stares at her older sister. It has been a while since she's heard her unnie scold her. "Mianhae, unnie. I didn't mean to keep it hidden that I am an idol in a kpop group, it just happened!" The girl exclaims.

Y/N looks at her little sister before looking behind her to see her awkward group members looking at the two bicker. With a sigh, Y/N goes to pull her little sister in a side hug. "Yah, don't cry. If being an idol and pursuing music just like I am makes you happy, then it makes me happy. I'm just mad you didn't tell me. Don't hide things from me, arasso?"

Yeojin immediately nods with an adorable smile before pulling her unnie into a side hug. Y/N relooks at the 11 other members of Loona. "Annyeonghaseo. Choi Y/N imnida. It's very nice to meet you." Y/N says and bows. "Thank you many for taking care of my dongsaeng. She's quite the annoying little girl, but I bet you girls already knew that." The 11 members all laugh at this and causing Yeojin to smack her unnie on the stomach.

"Yah!" Yeojin shouts with a glare. Y/N smiles and laughs at the shorter girl.

Not a while after, the leader walks up to Y/N. "Annyeonghaseo, Cho Haseul imnida. I'm the leader of Loona. It is really an honor to meet you. The girls and I are a huge fan of you." Ha Seul said bowing almost a dozen times.

Y/N giggles and shakes her hand and head. "There's no need to be so formal towards me. Treat me how you'd treat anyone else." Y/N says.

"Honestly, when Yeojin said she was your sister, we all thought she was joking." Hyunjin said. "Like there was no way she was related to an unseen popular celebrity from America. We thought she was on drugs like usual, but she wasn't."

"Yeah she showed us a picture from a Christmas dinner when you two were more younger and before you apparently moved to the states. We couldn't believe it, especially since no one knew of how you looked." said Choerry.

Y/N's face turns red as she looks at her little sister who looks away embarrassed. With a small laugh, Y/N gives the girls a warming smile. "Well I'm glad to know you girls. Please continue to treat my little sister well." The girls all agreed as they bowed.

"Are you planning to get into any entertainment company?" asked a curious Heejin. "I know BlockBerry Creative would love to have you."

Y/N rubs the back of her neck as she thinks. "I don't know honestly. I will take whatever best offer I am given. I mean, I came home for the main purpose of being with my sister and our adoptive family once again, but I have always loved music for such a long time. Music really is something I have been passionate about producing for years now."

"Well don't let those amazing talents go to waste." said Yves. "You're literally one of the biggest inspirations in America, and you weren't even shown in pictures or anything. You made a name for yourself there, and now you can make an even bigger name for yourself here."

Y/N felt attacked by a lot of love and support by girls she just met, but never the less, she felt great about it. Y/N gave the girls a bigger smile than before. "I'm glad Yeojin has you girls." She says. The members of Loona began to blush at the girls words and thank you instead.