CH 19. First "Real" Mission part 2

Start from the beginning

"Which reminds me. I think it's a good opportunity to test my eye's capabilities." Nishida said. Then, he slowly close his eyes. Seconds later, he opens it. Revealing the Tenigan.

"Hmm, what a bothersome

"Hmm, what a bothersome. It would seem that I have to deal with two Kekkei Genkai user." Zabuza said with annoyance. Then, Sasuke looks at Nishida's eyes. Shocked. 

"What... What's that eye?" Sasuke said. 

"How about we end this little conversation. I must end that old man's life." Zabuza said. Which makes the three Genin to form a defensive circle around Tazuna. With Sakura on Tazuna's right side, Naruto on the left side, Sasuke on the front side, and Nishida is in front of Sasuke.

"But, I have to deal with you first Kakashi. Then that green eyed brat." Zabuza said. Then he disappear from his previous spot with his giant sword. Zabuza reappear, standing on the sea water. Forming a hand seal. Then, the other realize his position. This makes Nishida pull out his own sword with his right hand, then his left hand hold the hilt. Immediately, he retract his left hand and immediately holding a Geminio-cursed Doppelganger sword. Now, he has two sword on both of Nishida's hand and then form a stance.

Zabuza finished his preparation and use a Jutsu.

"Suiton: Kirigakure no Jutsu." Zabuza said and then disappear from thin air. Which surprises the three Genin.

"Sensei, just who's that guy really is?" Sakura asked.

"Momochi Zabuza. He was a Kirigakure Anbu and a master of killing with no sound. In othe words, he has a technique that can kill instantly. When you realized it, you probably already in the Afterlife." Kakashi explained. "Nishida, I want yo to not be involved in this fight. I want you to stay back and protect Tazuna. This is an order." 

"Fine. But if you're in trouble. I'll immediately lend a hand." Nishida replied. Then, a voice appear in the middle of the fog.

" Brain, Spine, Lungs, Heart, Liver, Neck, Collarbone, Heart, and Kidneys. On all of that, which one to chose." Zabuza said while stay hidden in the fog.

Kakashi is a bit ticked off and choose to spread his chakra around to clear the fog a around them. But this also send his murderous aura, felt by all of the Genin. Terrifies them, except for Nishida. 

Hooowie. That's one hectic aura Kakashi. I wonder if mine's the same or not. Nishida Joking in his thought. 

"Sasuke, it's alright. I will protect you four even if it's killed me. Because, I will not let my comrades die." Kakashi said with a reassuring smile. Which calms the three a bit. But then, a voice appear again. This time, the source is closer. Turns out, Zabuza already sneak and appear in front of Tazuna.

"I wouldn't so sure about that." Zabuza said. "It's finished." 

Zabuza sudden appearance shock everybody, makes Tazuna and the three Genin jump away. Kakashi turns around to his behind with his Sharingan starring at Zabuza. But before Kakashi attack, Nishida already beat him to it. Before turn around, Nishida throw his left sword hard toward Zabuza. Which impaled him in the chest. Making Zabuza groan. Kakashi is surprise by Nishida's sudden attack.