CH 19. First "Real" Mission part 2

Start from the beginning

"Sensei." Nishida said with serious look and earn a glare from Kakashi. He's trying to hinting Kakashi.

"So you realize too, Nishida?" Kakashi said. Nishida then nods and explain...

"Yeah, it's a snow bunny. Their fur only turns white when they receive less sunlight. But this one is in the middle of the forest, and yet his fur is white. That means, the bunny's been kept inside." Nishida explained, then receive a nod from Kakashi.

"Correct. That means that bunny is going to be used with Kawarimi Jutsu."

"So who ever it is, they're nearby." Nishida said.

In fact, if I focus on the branch where he's kneeling, I can sense him. Zabuza.

Suddenly, a giant sword is spinning towards everyone. Kakashi immediately warns everyone to duck, so they duck. Except for Nishida. Nishida dodge the flying sword by doing a backflip on it. The sword is spinning towards a tree, on the top side, and stuck on it. Immediately,  a man is standing on the giant sword handle that is stuck on a tree. The man's skin is light gray-ish, he's wear his head band side ways, he's shirtless with only a belt folded around his torso, wearing a blight blue striped-pattern baggy pants, and a wrist and leg warmer with cow fur pattern.

Kakashi then slightly approach him, becomes cautious, and calmly say...

"Hey there, aren't you, by chance, that Momochi Zabuza who's a missing nin from Kirigakure?"

Naruto feels that he doesn't want to lose from Sasuke, so he runs toward that mysterious man to engage him first. But, Naruto is stopped by Nishida.

"Stand down Otouto." Nishida warned. 

"But why?! He's my chance." Naruto said while a bit pissed.

"I know you do. But this guy is ten times different than the other three before." Nishida explained.

"Nishida's right, Naruto. So I want you and everyone protect Tazuna. Form a defensive circle around him. All of you don't get involve into this fight. Because this time, use your teamwork." Kakashi said while holding the left side of his headband who's covering his left eye.

"It seems that you are Kakashi the Sharingan. Sorry, but you have to give me that old man." Zabuza said. Zabuza's calls for Kakashi confuses everyone, including Sasuke, except for Nishida.

"Seems like I have to use it." Kakashi said and the opens his covered eye. Revealing a Sharingan. Which confuse Naruto who see it.

"Hoo, I didn't expect to see the Sharingan so quickly. It's an honor." Zabuza said.

Then, Sasuke walk forward enough to see Kakashi's Sharingan to confirmed it.

"Sharingan this, Sharingan that. What's that anyway?!" Naruto asked. Before Sasuke could explain, Nishida beat him to it.

"I already explained to you Otouto. Sharingan is a Kekkei Genkai Dojutsu type. It's a powerful Dojutsu that allows the user to master Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, and Taijutsu. But... That's not all that it can do." Nishida explained.

"Yes, you are right. The scariest thing that eye can do is copy your opponent's Jutsu by just one look." Zabuza said. Then, the surrounding starts to get foggy.

"Back when I was a Kirigakure nin, I read a book about you. There's something interesting in it. It is said that you've copy a thousand Jutsu already. Kakashi, The copy-cat Ninja." Zabuza said, which amaze Sakura and Naruto about Kakashi. Except Sasuke, for he's confused how Kakashi could obtain a Sharingan.

"Awesome, 'ttebayo! wait. Does that mean that the Sharingan is similar to your green eye thing, Nii-san?" Naruto asked.

"Yes, my Tenigan." Nishida said. Which surprises everyone, except for Naruto, Zabuza, and Kakashi.