🔞The Hoodie (part 2)🔞

[Art Not Mine]
Sexi times
Smut

Edd and Matt had headed to bed and as promised, Tord went to go "get his hoodie." back. Tom was kind of disappointed because Tord hadn't come by, so he thought he wasn't going to. Tom's disappointment quickly vanished as he heard his door open, and in walked the commie. Tord closed and locked the door, just like earlier that night.

"Oh...I though you wouldn't come..." Tom chuckled nervously, sitting up from his laying position. "Oh, I never go back on my word." Tord said with a smirk, sitting next to Tom. Tom and Tord locked eyes, as Tord leaned in slightly. Tord kissed Tom and Tom kissed back, eventually pulling away for air. Tord leaned in again and moved the hoodie away from Tom's neck only to litter kisses onto it, making the Brit shiver and hold back moans.

Tord lightly sucked on one spot and Tom was struggling really hard, trying to hold back a moan. Tom ultimately failed as he groaned, signaling to Tord that he found his sweet spot. Since Tord found his sweet spot, he bit and sucked at it more aggressively. Tom gripped onto the back of Tords shirt and buried his head into Tords neck, letting out groans and pants occasionally. Tord shivered at the hot breaths on his neck from Tom, pushing him to want to do more.

Once Tord pulled away, Tom was a panting mess. Tord pinned Tom to the bed, and started to smirk down at him. Tord started taking the red hoodie off of Tom, ever so slowly just to tease him. "S-stop being such a tease..." Tom hesitantly said. "Fine, if you want it that way." Tord finished taking off all of Tom's clothes, all except his boxers. Tord took all of his clothes off, exposing his already hard member to Tom. Tom quietly gasped at the size of it, not knowing if he could handle him.

Tord slowly inched Tom's boxers off, wanting the suspense to kill him. Once Tom's boxers were off, Tord leaned back down to Tom and started kissing him again, being appreciated by the Brit. Since Tom was distracted he didn't notice Tord pull out lube from his discarded pants and put some on his fingers, already aligned with his entrance. Tord slowly pushed his digit into Tom, making him squirm in slight discomfort.

Tom was groaning as Tord entered another digit, starting to scissor him. Tord pulled his fingers out and opened the lube container, rubbing it on his member. "This is gonna hurt, okay? Just focus on your breathing and everything will be alright." Tord said, trying to make Tom feel comfortable. Tom slowly nodded, trying to prepare himself for what's was about to happen.

Tord slowly entered Tom, earning a pained whine in return. Once Tord was all the way in he stopped, waiting for Tom to adjust. "Tell me when your ready." Tord said, a slight smile on his face. After a while Tom nodded and weakly smiled back at Tord. Tord smile widened slightly as he slowly started thrusting in and out, making Tom moan slightly. Tord hit one spot inside Tom that made him moan louder than anticipated.

Tord quickly covered Tom's mouth, whisper-shouting afterwards. "Tom you gotta at least try to be quiet, Edd and Matt might hear us.." Tom only nodded, pleasure taking over his body. Tord slowly sped up, thrusting faster as time went on. Tom was trying hard to hold back moans, and was just groaning instead.
"F-Fuck Tord...nnghh~ can't b-believe we're doing t-this..mmm~"
Tom panted out, trying to keep himself quiet.

"M-me neither T-Tom.." Tord managed to say, focusing completely on his and Tom's pleasure. Tom gripped onto Tord (practically pulling him into a hug), panting more. Tord noticed his change in noises and realized Tom was close, as was he. "T-Tom I'm close.." Tord groaned out, Tom only managed to nod faintly as both of them came. Tom came on his and Tords chests, while Tord came inside Tom.

Tom's body went limp as he let go of Tord, closing his eyes and panting. Tord slowly pulled out fo Tom and flopped on the bed next to him, trying to catch his breath. After he caught his breath he pulled his boxers back on and layed next to Tom. "Th-That was fun.." Tom panted out. "Yeah..it was.." Tord said while smiling, covering both of them with the checkered blanket on the bed.

Tord pulled Tom closer by his waist, spooning him in the process. "Love you Jehovah.." Tord mumbled out, being really tired. Tom was shocked at first, not knowing he liked him back and only thought they did what they did because Tord was a horny bastard. "Love you too, commie." Tom chuckled quietly as he fell asleep, followed soon after by the Norwegian man behind him.

Word count (818)

This is my first full smut and stuff soo.... I hopes u liek it ;^;