🌸Where's my bear?🔞

[Art Not Mine]
[THIS HAS BEEN REWRITTEN]
Can we just take a moment to appreciate this fine art ^?

There is a singular moan in here but other then that, it's pretty normal. I kinda rushed the end but whatever.

(Tord's POV)

It was 9pm and I was sitting on the couch, trying to figure out how to knit and getting frustrated. Now, knitting isn't something I like to do. I don't even know how to. I was watching a tutorial on youtube but it was doing me no good. I messed up again and threw the needles and yarn onto the floor, pulling my hair in frustration.

Now the reason I was knitting, if you could even call it that, was for a very confusing reason. Tom wasn't paying me any attention. For these past 2 months, we haven't argued once! After the first week, I was relieved, honestly. I didn't have to even talk to the alcoholic. I had so much more time to do stuff I wanted to without worrying about him. I read all of my hentai, cleaned all of my guns, and I actually started going out and just doing more stuff in general.

After 3 weeks, I was completely and utterly bored. Tom had been such a setback for me for as long as I've known him and now that we weren't arguing, I couldn't think of anything to do. Usually in my free time I would be bothering Tom and I found myself missing that.

The reason everything changed was because of that stupid fucking teddy bear he has. Tom has spent every passing second with that..THING, and it pisses me off. I don't want to accept it but I miss Tom's attention being on me. It makes me sound jealous and I HATE it. I hate it because it's the reality of the situation.

Hell, I would stop being a dick all the time if he would just talk to me again. I huffed in annoyance and brought my knees up, resting my hands on them and starting to frown. I was snapped out of my sad state when I heard footsteps going down the stairs. I listened closer and recognized them as Tom's. My heart rate spiked for a quick second as the thrill of possibly talking to him again filled my body.

I frowned as I thought of how desperate that was. I wasn't accepting the fact I needed his interaction to stay sane but my body showed me that it was the truth. I pushed my legs off the couch and looked down at the knitting stuff, not daring to look at Tom. My mind went blank for a quick second when I saw Tom stop by the couch out of my peripheral.

"Hey Commie?" He voiced, catching me off guard by how unsure he sounded.

I looked over at him.

"What?" I questioned, raising a brow.

Tom opened his mouth to say something but his head ever so slightly tilted to the floor and he closed his mouth before opening it again.

"Wait- I didn't know you knitted-. But anyways, can you tell Edd that I'm heading out? He was making out with Matt so I B-lined and just walked away." His tone of voice was more confident than before.

Was he just as desperate as me to start talking again? I pushed that far out of my mind and chalked it up to him being traumatized from what he'd seen.

"Yeah sure." I said as I turned and grabbed the knitting stuff off of the floor. Tom then walked over to the door, putting his shoes on. I watched him with an unfamiliar emotion coursing through my body as he walked out the door and out of sight.