Part 11

"H-Huh..?" Dazai looked at the report with puffy eyes.
"Pregnant..?" Dazai looked at the report quite confused as he noticed Chuuya's name on it.
Dazai's eyes widened as he shot up and ran to the door.
"CHUUYA!" Dazai yelled as he got out of his apartment as the ginger was not in sight. Dazai looked around scared searching for Chuuya. Knowing he couldn't find him he just broke down with the report in his hands.
"please...my love..don't hurt my child.." Dazai cried out as he continued to break down.
*Next day*
-Ding-
Dazai slowly walked to his desk with his head down. Everyone looked at Dazai confused as he didn't say a word or annoyed atsushi and Kunikida on his way in.
"Dazai-San..? Are you alright..?"Atsushi said approaching the brunette who was clenching his teeth.
He didn't say a word but give the kid an envelope. Atsushi looked at it confused and opened it, he looked at it with his eyes widened.
"Pregnant?! Really?! Chuuya-San is pregnant?!" Atsushi said surprised as everyone ran over to look at the news.
"Wait. Aren't these good news though? Then why are you so upset?" Kunikida asked confused.
"Because... I had found out right after Chuuya broke up with me.." Dazai said turning his head away from everyone as it laid on his desk.
"What?!" Everyone yelled out surprised and confused.
"Wait.Wait. That can't be right though." Yosano said as she waved her hands.
"..He made it clear yesterday Yosano-Chan.."
"I probably shouldn't be telling you this but just yesterday morning Chuuya was planning on getting a gift because of how much you give him affection. There's no way he can just break up with you." Yosano stated as everyone turned to Yosano's phone showing the text messages. She accidentally scrolled alittle too far and you can see pictures of Dazai as she sent them to Chuuya.
"Agh. Wait you can't see those." Yosano chuckled nervously pulling her phone back from everyone's sight.
"You took pictures of me and sent them to Chuuya Yosano-Chan?"
"Uh. No..? Not the point. There's no way unless have you been cheating on him?"
"What?! No! Chuuya never doubted my trust. And I will never loose that." Dazai said surprised as he showed everyone his likes and messages.
"Then what led Chuuya to break up with you then?" Kyouka said softly as everyone turned their attention to Dazai.
"Maybe somebody threatened to hurt Dazai's baby and Dazai?!" Tanizaki yelled out as it made sense.
"Hm. That seems to be reasonable. Maybe we should go to the port mafia to investigate." Kunikida explained as everyone just turned at him with a surprised look.
"But the port mafia is dangerous to go to Kunikida-San!" Naomi stated as she tugged on Tanizaki.
"It's fine. Atsushi,Tanizaki, Dazai and I will go and investigate but secretly. We don't want to alarm them thinking we'll attack." Kunikida said as everyone just nodded.
As they headed onto port mafia property Tanizaki used light snow to project them that they weren't there. As soon as they got on the door of HQ had opened they ran into a bush.
They saw Chuuya come out with a girl.
Lindsey.
They watched as Chuuya had his head low.
"Chuuya~! Head up~!" Lindsey yelled out with a smile on her face as she clinged onto Chuuya's arm.
"...Right.." Chuuya just nodded as he continued to look down. Lindsey stopped in her trail making Chuuya stop.
"What's wrong-" Chuuya was slapped in the face as the others stayed behind the bush shocked.
"I said head up. Or do I have to remind you by torturing that Aktugawa bastard again? Or should I hurt Gin next? Or even that bandaged bastard?"Lindsey said infront of Chuuya as he just stared at her with his eyes widened.
"...right.. Sorry.." Chuuya stood up straight staring at the ground then raising his head.
"That's what I thought. We're going to see an ability user, they have the ability to make time pass. He'll use it on your baby to make 8 months go by in 2 months. After that you're mine, and mine only. Got it Chuuya~?" Lindsey had a straight cold tone at first but it turned into a happy gentle afterwards. Chuuya just nodded at Lindsey as she just grabbed his arm pulling him in the van. They drove off and everyone just looked surprised as Tanizaki was right. Chuuya and the people he cares for was being threatened. Everyone turned to Dazai as he was dazed.
"..That.. stupid whore.. she dare go back into my loves life..." Dazai said clenching his fist as he stood up with his hair covering his eyes.
"Who is she Dazai-San. She pisses me off just using Chuuya's cares ones as a weakness for him." Atsushi said as he also stood with an angered look.
"That's Lindsey. She's an ability user, She's Chuuya's ex girlfriend. She's obsessed with him and she'll do anything to get him back. But I won't let that happen." Dazai said in determination as Tanizaki and Kunikida joined him with Atsushi.
"We've got two months to plan how to help Chuuya and your baby." Kunikida stated as everyone looked at Dazai.
"Thanks Kunikida. Thanks everyone.." Dazai said looking at Tanizaki and Kunikida then Atsushi.
"I'm not just doing this because of you, I also care very much for Chuuya-San because he always made me laugh." Atsushi smiled at Dazai putting his hand on Dazai's shoulder.
"He always baked with me and tells me funny moments of you in the port mafia." Tanizaki chuckled looking at Dazai.
"Me and Chuuya always complained about you and I rather not loose someone to relate to my problems." Kunikida said readjusting his glasses.
"Thanks everyone except for you you Kunikida that's messed up."
"Whatever, we have to think of way to save Chuuya out of his misery." Kunikida said as him and rest started walking to the ADA.

Sorry about the late update! I've been busy again. We're almost at the end of re-lit chemistry! I think I'll post three more parts and that'll be it for the story! I'm actually planning on posting the rest of the parts this week and if not then maybe next week.
Anyways! Thanks my little Infinites! Have a nice morning/afternoon/evening/night!
(Why'd I include every time period..)
Goodbye~!
-Infinite-San