Part 10

*1 month later*
"Agh.." Chuuya groaned as he walked out of Dazai's apartment. Chuuya still hasn't told Dazai about him being pregnant. He thinks it's still not the right time.
Chuuya walked his way to work but something felt off.
*Time skip*
-Knock, Knock-
"Come in." Chuuya was trailing threw paperwork.
"Mr.Nakahara. The boss is asking for you." The messenger walked in with a stern look.
"Huh? I haven't heard from him in a month." Chuuya got up confused as he walked out his office. He had remembered he was pregnant..
He stopped in his trail scared with the messenger behind him.
"Mr.Nakahara, The boss won't be waiting for you."
"R-Right." Chuuya said choking on his words continuing his way to Mori's office.
"You wanted to see me Mori-" Chuuya stopped as he saw Lindsey on Mori's desk as he sat there.
"W-What?" Chuuya said confused as he looked at Mori.
"Chuuya. I heard from the pharmacy." Mori said as he stood up with Lindsey next to him.
"What's going on.." Chuuya stepped back as the messenger closed the door behind him.
"Hey Chuuya~! You won't guess what I did!" Lindsey said as that demonic smile was on her face.
"Me and Ms.Lindsey have made a deal. She gets to have control of you and your life as long as she doesn't try and terminate the Mafia." Mori smirked down at Chuuya as his eyes widened.
"What are you talking about?!" Chuuya yelled stepping away from the two.
"Oh! You'll have to break up with that stupid Dazai." Lindsey said as her smile disappeared.
"What?! No! I don't see why I have to listen to you!" Chuuya yelled as Mori and Lindsey looked at each other.
"Listen to Ms.Lindsey Chuuya."
"No!"
Mori and Chuuya stared down each other with stern looks. Lindsey looked at Chuuya with a smile as she walked up to him.
"You'll break up with that bandage freak and after that child is born you'll hand it over to Mori here." Lindsey had that demonic smirk on her face as her hands were on Chuuya's stomach.
"Like hell!"
"I will instantly kill your baby, that bandage freak and everyone you care for if you don't get that freak out of your fucking life." Lindsey's smirk disappeared as Chuuya stood there in fright.
"You hear me Chuuya. You aren't allowed to see that bastard ever again. Once the baby is born it's Mori's. And then you'll stay with me forever~!"
Chuuya looked at Mori then Lindsey as he knew she wasn't kidding about this situation. Chuuya clenched his fists as he knew what he had to do.
"Got it Chuuya?" Lindsey said clapping her hands together with a smile on her face as it wasn't evil.
Chuuya looked down and just nodded.
"Good~! You're off now!"
Chuuya nodded again as he stomped out the office not saying a word.
Chuuya had stayed in his office as he was stressed out.
"Now it's best for him not to know about the baby.." Chuuya sobbed gripping onto his stomach.
"I won't let them take you away from me. They can do whatever they want with me but they can't take you away from me." Chuuya said as tears continued to stream down his cheeks as he looked down to his stomach.
*Time skip*
*Click*
"Hm? Oh My love!" Dazai got up and ran over to the ginger as he looked angered and unreasonable.
"Huh? Is there something wrong my love-" Dazai tried reaching the ginger but got his hand smacked away.
"My love..?"
"Don't call me that. It's disgusting." Chuuya gave Dazai a stern stare as his eyes widened.
"Huh? But I always call you that?" Dazai was quite confused of Chuuya's behavior.
"I want to break up."
As those words came out the ginger's mouth Dazai just froze in place. He was quite dazed.
"W-What? This isn't funny My love.." Dazai looked confused as he touched the bracelet.
"Tch. I should've gave that bracelet to someone I actually love." Chuuya said in a cold tone as Dazai stepped back in shock.
"B-But my love.." Dazai had choked on his words as his eyes started to tear up.
"I said stop calling me that! It's fucking annoying! We're breaking up and that's final!" Chuuya yelled as tears streamed down the brunettes eyes.
"My love... please if this is a joke.. it's not funny.." Dazai once again reached out to the ginger but stopped once he gave off a disgusted look.
"Cut it out already! I'm leaving!" Chuuya yelled walking towards the door.
"Wait my love!" Dazai yelled grabbing onto Chuuya's arm as tears continued to stream down his face.
"Let go of me you waste of fucking bandages!" Chuuya yelled trying to get Dazai off of him.
"What's the meaning of this Chuuya?!" The brunette sobbed gripping onto the gingers arm.
"Can't you see?! I don't love you! I never did! Now get off of me!" Chuuya yelled slapping the brunette as he fell to the ground.
Chuuya looked at the brunette with guilt as Dazai just held his cheek on the ground with tears still streaming down his cheeks. Chuuya went back to a stern look as he looked disgusted at Dazai as he rose his head to look at Chuuya.
"I'm leaving. Don't contact me ever again." Chuuya slammed the door as he exited.
"M-My love.." Dazai broke down in the hallway.
Dazai kept sobbing on the floor until he noticed an envelope on the floor.
"H-Huh..?" Dazai crawled to it as he opened it.
Dazai's eyes widened.