Part 5

"Ugh. I can't with her. Sheesh. I thought I made it clear when I found out she took Akutagawa." Chuuya said stressed out as he got up.
*Ding*
"Hm?" Chuuya grabbed his phone from his pocket.

' Why does that girl keep calling you babe.'
-Suicidal Maniac

"He was there that whole time?" Chuuya was surprised. He left Dazai on read and turned off his phone.
"I can't deal with that dipshit right now." Chuuya said as he placed his phone on the kitchen counter. "I'm going to take a bath and then go out." Chuuya sighed and walked into the bathroom.
*45 minutes later*
"Ugh. I really do need fresh air." Chuuya grabbed his coat and hat. He left his apartment forgetting his phone..
Chuuya Sighed.
"That stupid whore better leave me alone for good or I'll actually kill her."
As Chuuya was walking around town he stopped at the bridge as he watched the sea. Chuuya stayed there sitting on a bench as time went by.
"What time is it?" Chuuya said as he looked at his watch.
"It's already 5pm..?" Chuuya said in a confused say since he left the house at 12..
"Okay. I guess that's enough for today." Chuuya got up. His stomach growled.
"..."
"Let's get take-out first.." Chuuya said as he went to get food.

*30 minutes later he's back home*
"Oh, So that's where I left my phone." Chuuya says as he spots his phone on the kitchen counter while hanging his coat and hat.
Chuuya walked into the kitchen setting the food down and grabs his phone.
"20 MISSED CALLS?! 5 VOICE MAILS?! AND 51 UNREAD MESSAGES?!" Chuuya yelled as they were all from Dazai.
'My love. Answer me right now.'
'Are you with her right now?!'
'Are you in love with her?!'
'Where are you?!'
'WHY ARENT YOU ANSWERING MY CALLS OR MESSAGES?!'
'CHUUYA!'
'Answer my texts my love!'
'Are you with that girl?!'
'Is she the reason you stopped loving me?!'
'Is that girl with you right now Chuuya?!'
'My love answer my calls!'
'What business do you have with that girl?!'
'Is she your girlfriend?!'
'Chuuya. Answer my calls.'
'I'm going to your apartment.'
'WHERE ARE YOU?!'
'Open the door Chuuya!'
'Are you not home?!'
'Read my messages Chuuya!'
'Answer my calls chuuya!'
'Tell me if you are with that girl!'
'What business do you have with that girl?!'
'CHUUYA ANSWER MY CALLS!'
'WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!'
'DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE WITH THAT GIRL RIGHT NOW CHUUYA!'
'MY LOVE IF YOU DON'T ANSWER MY CALLS I SWEAR!'
'CHUUYA ANSWER MY CALLS!'
'ARE YOU WITH THAT GIRL?!'
'CHUUYA ANSWER MY CALLS!'
'RESPOND BACK!'
'MY LOVE!'
'Please...'
'my love please respond..'
"Holy shit.." Chuuya said as his eyes widened.
"CHUUYA?! WHY ARE YOU NOT RESPONDING TO MY TEXTS?! ARE YOU WITH THAT GIRL?!" Voicemail number 1.
"CHUUYA WHERE ARE YOU?! ARE YOU NOT READING MY MESSAGES?!"
Voicemail number 2.
"WHY AREN'T YOU AT HOME MY LOVE?!ARE YOU WITH THAT GIRL?! ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH HER?!"
Voicemail number 3.
"CHUUYA! ANSWER MY TEXTS! WHAT BUSINESS DO YOU HAVE WITH THAT GIRL?! IS SHE THE REASON YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE?! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU CHUUYA?!"
Voicemail number 4.
"My love.. please.. respond to my texts.. *hic* don't leave me..are you in love with that girl..? *hic* My love please answer my texts.. and my calls please.."
Voicemail number 5.
"Dazai was crying in that one.." Chuuya stepped back in shock. Chuuya gritted his teeth. He immediately check Dazai's location.
"He lives twenty minutes away from me?!" Chuuya yelled out loud as he found Dazai's location.
Chuuya immediately ran out his apartment with his phone in his hand as he ran down the street to Dazai's location.
*Ding*
'My love..? Please.. where are you..'
Another text came in from Dazai.
Once Chuuya checked it he ran faster.
*Ding*
'Are you really with that girl..? Do I even have a chance with you...?' Another one came.
Chuuya looked at it while running.
"Hold on Dazai.. I'm coming.." Chuuya said panting as he ran towards Dazai's apartment building.
"Finally here!" Chuuya said as he entered the building.
"Excuse me!" Chuuya said as he ran to the front desk.
"Well hello there, How may I help you?" The woman at the front desk asked Chuuya.
"Yeah Hello! Which apartment does Dazai Osamu live in!" Chuuya demanded.
"I'm sorry sir but we don't hand out that type of information.."
"Please! It's an emergency! If I don't get there I'm not sure what's going to happen!" Chuuya demanded the lady.
"...Fine." The lady said as she gave in and looked through the apartments.
"Thank you!"
*Ding*
'My love.. please.. I need you..'
Chuuya looked at his phone as he grits his teeth.
"Ah! Dazai Osamu is on the fourth floor in room 409 sir!"
"Oh thank god! Thank you so much!" Chuuya smiled and ran to the elevator.
"Come on. Come on!" Chuuya said impatiently.
"Okay! 409!" Chuuya yelled as he ran to the apartment.
Chuuya barged into the apartment.
"DAZAI!" Chuuya yelled as he slammed the door open.