Part 8

"It's not that far from HQ!" Chuuya smirked as he planted the location on a GPS. But before he could walk out his office there was a knock. "Huh?" Chuuya walked over to the door and found to see a messenger. "What's the message?" Chuuya impatiently asked the messenger. The messenger just stared at Chuuya for a couple of minutes, he then walked away.
"Huh? Isn't there a message?!" Chuuya yelled confused as he saw the messenger stop.
"...There is no message. The boss just wanted me to see if you were gonna work overtime.."
"Oh, Tell him I'll give him the report on Monday." Chuuya saw the messenger nod in response. It was quite odd but right now Chuuya's focus was on the suicidal maniac he needed to meet. Chuuya was quite anxious of the brunettes plans but he didn't seem to back down.
As Chuuya was on his way he felt like tonight wasn't going to be ordinary. Chuuya ignored that fact and just thought Dazai was going to just do extra things as always. Chuuya didn't quite mind, but his thoughts said otherwise.
"Hm? Ah My love~!" Dazai ran towards Chuuya entering the park confused. "Oi dipshit. What's up with all those gifts." Dazai dodged the question and just started ranting, complimenting Chuuya.
Chuuya wasn't really thinking about anything really, he just has those dirty thoughts in his head.
Chuuya wasn't really paying attention. You could say that he was undressing Dazai in his head.
"Chuuya!" Chuuya jumped getting back on track.
"You were thinking dirty thoughts Huh my love?" Dazai smirked lifting up Chuuya's chin.
"W-What?! No way you waste of bandages!" Chuuya's tsundere mode has been activated.
"Those gifts today really made you want me huh My love.." Dazai leaned in close while Chuuya's face got redder and redder.
"OKAY! SO WHAT IF THEY DID, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?!" Chuuya yelled in embarrassment punching the brunette in the guts. Dazai just grinned at the ginger looking as if the hit was worth it.
"What am I going to do about it.." Dazai lifted Chuuya and threw him over his shoulders just like he did as they met at the bar. "WHA- HEY YOU WASTE OF BANDAGES GET ME OFF!" Chuuya struggled while Dazai walked like he doesn't hear his partner yelling. Dazai walked into a hotel letting Chuuya down. "I'd like one room please," Dazai smiled at the receptionist.
"Here you two, Have a nice night~!" The receptionist winked at Chuuya and Dazai as she knew where this situation was going. Seeing that made Chuuya quite flustered as Dazai dragged him to their room. Once they entered Dazai pinned Chuuya to the wall.
"You know what I'm going to do Chuuya..?" Dazai leaned his face closer to Chuuya's with just a couple centimeters before their lips touch. Chuuya looked Dazai in the eyes, he crashed their lips together in a hungry kiss. Dazai was quite surprised because he planned to make the first move but he didn't seem to mind. Chuuya locked his arms around Dazai's neck while Dazai gripped on his waist. They parted ways to get fresh air, they were panting. Chuuya brought Dazai in another hungry kiss once he got enough air. Dazai was still quite surprised on how the ginger was so eager and bold.
"Wow Chuuya, Have you been holding back..?" Dazai smirked down at the ginger while taking his own coat and Chuuya's off.
"..maybe I have.." Chuuya still had his arms wrapped around Dazai's neck, he then felt Dazai's lips on his neck.
"Ngh.." Dazai licked Chuuya's neck while unbuttoning the gingers shirt. Chuuya kept moaning as Dazai moved down to his chest.
"D-Dazai..l-lets move to the bed..." Chuuya recommended as the brunette rose his head. "Hm.. alright! Uppsie Daisies!" Dazai carried Chuuya as the ginger wrapped his legs around the brunette. Dazai threw himself, and Chuuya on the bed. He took off his shirt on top of the aroused ginger.
"Hm.. Those pictures were not disappointing.." Chuuya looked up at Dazai unbuckling his belt. Chuuya was quite aroused but flustered at the same time.
"You nervous babe~?" Dazai and Chuuya were bare naked in bed.
"Surprised you're not calling me 'My Love' but it's not like I mind." Chuuya grabbed Dazai's neck bringing him down on himself.
"You're that eager babe~" Dazai's hands roamed Chuuya's body as Chuuya's grip on Dazai tightened biting his lip. Dazai put a finger in Chuuya as he let out a moan. As Dazai was doing that he decided to lick Chuuya's chest and suck on his pale skin.
"Mhh.. Ngh.." Chuuya got shivers while Dazai had entered the third finger.As Dazai fwooped his fingers in Chuuya, Chuuya had become a moaning mess.
"J-Just put it in b-babe.." Chuuya said in between his moans. Dazai was quite surprised of what Chuuya had just called him.
"Can you call me that again Chuuya? Then maybe I'll rock your world~" Dazai pulled his face close to the panting ginger.
"You fucking dipshit..." Dazai wasn't quite happy with answer so he bit Chuuya on the neck.
"Ow! What the was that for 'babe'?!" Dazai rose his head and showed a smirk. He took out his fingers and planted his dick in Chuuya. He thrusted it in without warning.
"Ngh!... D-Dazai!" Chuuya was gripping onto the sheets while the brunette continued to thrust faster. He brought up Chuuya's legs over his shoulders as he sucked on his thighs. Dazai bent down licking the gingers nipples as a tease. Chuuya gripped onto the brunettes hair as he sucked on his nipples. Dazai continued to thrust.
"D-Dazai!... I'm g-gonna..!" Chuuya was in pleasure.
"Me too my love... y-you feel nice inside.." Chuuya obviously couldn't hold it in so he came just as the brunette came inside him. Dazai pulled out and layed next to Chuuya panting heavily.
"That was great my love.." Dazai flipped over to face the panting ginger.
"D-Dazai.. you dipshit.. I have a lot hickeys now.." Chuuya turned to the brunette. Dazai brought Chuuya in a hungry kiss as he brought him over himself. Dazai asked for entrance, Chuuya let him in as their tongues collided. Dazai groped Chuuya's bottom as they made out. Dazai threw Chuuya back on the bed.
"Eh..?" Chuuya looked at Dazai confused.
"Another round isn't that bad is it?" Dazai smirked down at Chuuya as he licks his neck.
"Alright babe.." Chuuya sighed wrapping his arms around Dazai's neck.

They were at it for about two hours,

*Ding*
"Huh?"
"Mornin' everyone~!" Dazai waved as he was holding gifts and next to a small ginger also with gifts.
"Is that Chuuya-San?" Atsushi pointing to the ginger.
"Atsushi correct?" Chuuya walked up to Atsushi handing a gift to him. "Huh? What's this for?" Atsushi questioned looking at Chuuya.
"...Thank you for the ring.." Chuuya said under his breath. "Oh! Your welcome Chuuya-San!" Atsushi smiled at the ginger. Chuuya smiled back and walked up to Ranpo. "Ranpo." Chuuya handed a gift to him.
"Hm?" Ranpo looked at the ginger.
"Thank you."
"Ah you're  welcome I hope you had fun last night~!"
Chuuya smiled and walked towards Yosano and gave her the biggest box.
"Thank you chuuya, Did you enjoy the pictures~?" Yosano asked smirking at the ginger. Chuuya's face turned bright red and whispered in Yosano's ear.
"I did thank you. Just don't tell Dazai what you gave me." Chuuya whispered in Yosano's ear as she smiled at Chuuya.
"You've got it."
Chuuya walked up to Kenji giving him a gift, then Tanizaki. Chuuya then spotted Kunikida and ran up to him handing the last gift out to him.
"What's this for?" Kunikida looked at the desk and back down to Chuuya.
"A thank you gift." Chuuya smiled at the tall man. Kunikida chuckled and patted Chuuya's head.
Chuuya just stood there as Kunikida walked away.
"So tall.."Chuuya walked over to Dazai who was at his desk.
"I have to go to work now." Chuuya said placing a gift on Dazai's desk.
"Huh? I thought you were only getting gifts for the ADA members." Dazai looked up at Chuuya who was leaning on his desk with crossed arms.
"You did get me a gift even though it was quite stupid. It doesn't change the fact that you were thinking about me.." Chuuya walked up to Dazai kissing his forehead before heading to the elevator.
"Bye Chuuya!"
"Goodbye~!"
"Goodbye Chuuya-san!"
Chuuya gave off a warm smile while waving.