Part 3

The next day

  *Ringgg*
"Hm..?" Chuuya said obviously half asleep, but he fell right back to sleep.
*Ringggg*
The door bell kept going and Chuuya got mad he couldn't sleep in today. He got up stomping towards the door angry.
"WHAT-?!" The ginger yelled as he opensed the door.
"Hey My love~! I got you breakfast!" The brunette said as he brought up a home-made meal.
"What are you doing here so early?!" Chuuya yelled.
"My love.. it's 8:56.. almost 9.." Dazai said questioning the gingers routine.
"No it isn't-!" Chuuya stopped as the brunette was right as he looked at his clock.
"Oh.." Chuuya was surprised.
"Have you been sleeping well..?" Dazai said concerned as he walked in.
"Probably stayed up working on the reports." Chuuya said as he closed the door after Dazai had walked in.
"Well I'm here now so eat your breakfast!" Dazai smiles brightly annoying Chuuya.
"Ugh. Fine." Chuuya snatched the food from Dazai.
"Yay~!" Dazai jumped up and down while Chuuya unwrapped the meal.
"Hm? You made green tea?" Chuuya looked up at the excited brunette.
"Yeah! It's still your favorite right?" Dazai said curious if he got it right.
"..yeah." Chuuya looked up at the brunette and gave off a small smile.
"Aww~ stop making me fall for you more Chuuyaaa~!" Dazai said as he embraced the ginger.
"HEY! I'M TRYING TO EAT HERE!" Chuuya gave off a angered aura.
"Aww! Is it good My love~?" Dazai said watching the ginger eating his food. Chuuya's face lit up.
"....yes.. it..is.." Chuuya had a small blush as he continued to eat Dazai's food.
"Thank you my love~!" Dazai's aura got so much brighter than last night.
"Whatever.." Chuuya drank the green tea as Dazai watched him.

*20 minutes later*
"A-Are you just gonna stay or.." Chuuya asked nervously of the brunettes plans.
"Yup~! I want to stay with you today My love!" Dazai said clasping the ginger.
"H-Hey! I'm going to shower! Let go of me!" Chuuya said pulling himself to the bathroom while Dazai gets dragged holding onto Chuuya's waist.
"Perhaps we could shower together my Love-." Chuuya grabbed Dazai's arms from his waist and threw him as he ran to the bathroom slamming the door.
"My love! Let me shower with youuuu" Dazai pout at the other end of the door.
"No! Now wait outside you dipshit!" Chuuya yelled.
"Fine my lover," Dazai pouted as he dragged himself to the couch while looking for the control to the Tv.
"Stupid Dazai.." Chuuya said in a angered tone while he undressed himself.

*45 minutes later*
"Ah My love! Come watch a movie with me~!" Dazai turned his head to see the ginger wearing a hoodie and some sweats.
"...sure whatever." Chuuya walked over to the couch as he sat on the other end of Dazai. Far away from him...
"My love..." Dazai pouted as Chuuya was far from him.
"Come cuddle with me!" Dazai demanded as he holds his arms out.
"Huh?!" Chuuya was quite confused.
"Come here My love! Now!" Dazai demanded with arms still open.
"What the hell do you want me to do?!" Chuuya was kinda oblivious on what the Suicidal maniac wants.
"Come here and cuddle with me my love!" Dazai kept pouting and waiting for Chuuya to come in his embrace.
"Eh?!" Chuuya yelled with a bright red face.
"Now!" Dazai was getting serious. Chuuya jumped at that fact.
"Tch!" Chuuya started to slowly crawl over to Dazai.
Sooner or later he was in Dazai's arms.
"See~? This is better my love!" Dazai smiles as Chuuya is obviously embarrassed while curled up.
"Whatever.." Chuuya lays his head on Dazai's chest while they watch movies all day.
It's around 10 at night after multiple movies. 5 scary and 4 comedy. Chuuya had fallen asleep on Dazai.
"Hm.." Dazai smirked as he took out his cellphone and took a picture of Chuuya sleeping.
"So cute.. this is my new wallpaper.." Dazai whispered changing his wallpaper.
"Let's go to sleep my love.." Dazai re adjusted himself laying down, putting Chuuya on top of him. He pulled the blanket chuuya brought and covered both of them.
"Goodnight my love.." Dazai kissed Chuuya on the head.
This same routine happened about for three weeks. Sometimes Dazai brought flowers for Chuuya as he visited, sometimes even chocolates. Dazai even got Chuuya a cat, but sometimes Dazai takes the cat.