Part 7

"HEY DAZAI! STOP DAYDREAMING ALREADY!" Kunikida yelled slamming Dazai's work on the desk.
"Were you daydreaming of a new suicide idea or what?" Kunikida waved his hands in front of the drowsy maniac.
"Hey Kunikida, How do you know if your partner is ready to go all the way?" Dazai asked Kunikida who went stiff.
"Wait. Dazai- San, you have a partner?!" Atsushi yelled in surprised.
"Really?!" Everyone yelled coming out of there spaces and offices running towards Dazai's desk.
"Hm? Is it that much of a shocker guys?" Dazai said sarcastically as he rest his head on his hand.
"YES IT IS!" Everyone yelled.
"Okay maybe, but still. I thought it was one-sided but if turns out it wasn't." Dazai smirked looking down.
"I don't know if he's ready or not though!" Dazai whined slamming his head on the desk.
"HA! YOU OWE ME FIFTY YEN TANIZAKI! I TOLD YOU HE WAS GAY!" Yosano yelled pointing at Tanizaki.
"Damn! I was sure he was straight!" Tanizaki yelled placing the fifty yen in Yosano's hand.
"I thought I made it obvious?" Dazai looked himself up and down.
"Yeah it was quite obvious Tanizaki-San .." Atsushi said nervously laughing.
"Hmph. Whatever!"
"Okay, tell us who it is first Dazai." Kunikida asked Dazai.
"It's Chuuya! It's hard to read him!" Dazai whined once again.
"Really? Like your old partner Chuuya? He doesn't seem to be that hard to read?" Kenji said re-calling all their recent incidents.
"He made me hard this morning and punched me once I told him to take care of it." Dazai gave an unimpressed look to the others.
"This is gonna be harder than we thought.." Ranpo ate his chips while trying to figure out this situation.
"Have you guys like even seen eachother naked before??" Yosano asked Dazai who just blinked at her.
"No! He barely gives me kisses or shows any affection! We don't shower together, he doesn't even change infront of me! How in the hell could I stick it in him Yosano!" Dazai pouted.
"..okay.. you didn't have to say it that detailed Dazai.." Tanizaki said covering Kenji's ears.
"I think I've got it." Ranpo said as the others focused on him.
"But this concludes all of us.." Ranpo said figuring out the plan in his head.
"I mean if Dazai is gonna focus on love and not suicides then I'll help." Everyone agreed.
"Okay so this is how it's going to go." Ranpo explained.

*With Chuuya*
'I wonder... has Dazai lost his v card..?' Chuuya thought during a meeting.
"Chuuya!"
"Um yes?" Chuuya jumped as everyone focused their attention on him.
"Someone dropped this off in the lobby," A man walked up to Chuuya and gave him a rectangle but small gift with a black bow.
"Huh?" Chuuya grabbed the note that was with the bow.
'Hey Chuuya! I'm Yosano and I work with Dazai! You should expect a lot of surprises today. Please open this when you're alone~! If you're wondering.. it is Dazai related! ;)
- Akiko Yosano
'Someone who works with Dazai?' Chuuya questioned placing the note back in the bow. Everyone stared at him.
"Please continue." Chuuya said placing the gift in his perfect size pocket.
*After the meeting*
Chuuya immediately got up and walked to the bathroom.
'Alright, let's see what Yosano meant by be alone.' Chuuya says as he unwraps the bow and opens the box.
'Huh..?' Chuuya saw that it was just a bunch of pictures of Dazai. Dazai sleeping, Dazai smiling, Dazai with his hair tied,
"These are cute.." Chuuya had a smile on his face as he went through them. He saw a post it in the middle of the collection.
'These are all the pictures I took of Dazai without him knowing and I pass them all to you. It is quite spicy ;)
-Yosano
"Spicy..?" Chuuya removed the post it and it was a Dazai without a shirt.
"EH?!" Chuuya's face was red. He went through the other pictures.
'Dazai in the shower?! Dazai without pants on.. can't he turn around though..? WHAT?! CHUUYA STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT! More shots of Dazai without a shirt... Oh god. Dazai full on naked.. THAT STUPID BUSH COULD MOVE RIGHT?! NO! WAIT CHUUYA STOP THINKING THESE THINGS!' Chuuya kept going through the pictures, sooner or later he got a nosebleed.
"I immediately love that women." Chuuya wiped his bloody nose. He stored the pictures back in the box and put it in his pocket.
"Has anyone seen Chuuya Nakahara?" Chuuya turned to the door and walked out with him holding onto his bloody nose.
"Who's looking for me?" Chuuya walked out the bathroom as a man with a box turns over to Chuuya.
"Oh sir, I have another gift for you. It was also left in the lobby."
"Huh? So that's what she meant.. Okay thank you. Please return back to work." Chuuya got the gift box ;stuffing the paper up his nose because his nosebleed isn't stopping any time soon.
"Sir..? Are you alright? Your nosebleed doesn't seem to be stopping anytime soon?" One of Chuuya's men pointed to his nose while Chuuya looks at the box.
"Hm? Oh yeah. I think I've been stressing too much." Chuuya wasn't focusing on his men.
"Get back to work. I'll be in my office if anybody's looking for me." Chuuya demanded as he walks to his quarts.
"G-Got it boss."
*Chuuya's office*
"What's this about now?" Chuuya grabbed the note that was under the bow aswell and opened it.
'Hello, I am Ranpo Edogawa! I work with Dazai at the Agency~! I'm pretty sure you're quite shocked getting gifts from Dazai's colleagues, but I reassure you that this is for you and Dazai's relationship. Now~! Have snacks that I bought from Dazai's information about your favorite snacks~! Please enjoy :D
-Ranpo-San
"Dazai's and I's relationship..? Is there something wrong with it?"
"What's up with all these gifts..?" Chuuya placed the note down taking out Yosano's gift and storing it in his drawer. Chuuya opens the box and there goes all of the snacks Chuuya loves to death.

"HUH?! HOW DID DAZAI REMEMBER MY FAVORITES?!" Chuuya yelled as he see's all the amount of snacks that Chuuya would die to have.
"Um.. Boss..? There are a bunch of gifts that have arrived here?" One of Chuuya's men knocked on the door while Chuuya was stuffing his face.
"Is it your birthday or something Boss?!" One of the other man panicked.
"No it isn't, I'm sorry but these are all surprising to me as well." Chuuya immediately hid ranpo's gift and went to open the door.
Chuuya's eyes widened to see five more boxes being carried by his men.
"Why so many..? Um, you guys can just place it over there." Chuuya pointed to his right walking back to his desk looking at Ranpo's note.
"Is this like congratulations gifts or something..?" Chuuya questioned as his men placed the boxes down and bowed to Chuuya before leaving.
"Okay let's see what the hell these are all about." Chuuya picked the smallest one and walked over back to his chair placing the first on the desk.
He grabs the note and opens it.
'Ello! I'm Kenji Miyazawa! I'm one of Dazai's co-workers! I was told to tell you in this note after opening each gift meet Dazai at xxx street and wait there for a couple minutes~! I got you jewelry because Dazai said you liked rings so please accept!'
-Kenji-San~
"A ring..?" Chuuya questioned as he looks at the small note and puts it away opening the box.
"Woah! It's a mood detector ring!" Chuuya's face lit up and he took off his gloves making sure not to use his abilityz
"It's my size too!" Chuuya said in excitement and placed his glove over the ring. He looked at the other boxes and decided to open the second smallest.
'Hello there! Im  Jun' ichirō Tanizaki, and I suppose you've seen kenji's note stating you need to go somewhere? Please go to that location after opening all the gifts. For my gift I got you a coat collection Dazai said you wanted and still haven't owned!'
- Tanizaki-
"Huh..? No way." Chuuya immediately let down the note and unwrapped the box to see the coat he's been wanting.
"I love everyone there." Chuuya's face had been lit up and he tried on the coat and it fit exactly on him. He went to go for the third largest and read the note.
"This is from Dazai's partner? And he really is a handful." Chuuya unwrapped the gift and his face was in shock.
".....a.."
".....Dazai..."
"...BODY PILLOW...?!" Chuuya yelled as his face went red as hell.
"I'm going to cuddle with this instead of having the pervert one." Chuuya demanded while hugging the pillow.
Chuuya had opened the next one and it was from atsushi. It was a bunch home-made food and a hat Chuuya had wanted.
"I am not joking I am in love with everyone at Dazai's work." Chuuya was pleased and happy because he never got gifts before. Not on his birthday, not even Christmas.
"Huh? This ones from Dazai?" Chuuya opened the note.
'Hey My Love~! It's Your one and only! I just wanted to show how much I loved you and planned things to do this evening~ I have a bunch of things in here that I think you would like! See you soon My Love! Don't forget to go to that Location that Kenji told you to go~!'
- Suicidal Maniac
"What'd you put in here Dazai.." Chuuya opened the box that was Atleast 3 feet tall.
Chuuya's eyes widened in disgust.
"WHAT THE FUCK DAZAI!" Chuuya yelled as he saw a bunch of school, cat, and skirt outfits in the box with a bunch of S&M stuff inside of it.
"THAT MAN IS DEAD!" Chuuya yelled as his face turned red, Chuuya put everything back in their boxes and placed it under his desk. He then looked at the Location he was supposed to go.

I'm quite unsure of what I just wrote... I had to republish my parts because something malfunctioned, I made part 6 and 7 more understandable for what's gonna happen in the next part so I hope you know where I'm going with this!
Anyways~ It's infinite-San! I'm trying to make this story as interesting as possible, but as you can see... My writing is absolute garbage :,)
Anyways~! I hope this chapter was good I guess..? I'm gonna publish this before I get scolded about me having school tomorrow.
See you next Chapter! :,D