Part 4

*Third week this happened.

"Mm.." Chuuya had waken up to warmth. He looked down and saw Dazai sleeping peacefully.
"Ugh..not again." Chuuya said in disgust but laid his head back on his chest.
"It is warm though.." Chuuya mumbled with a small blush.
Just as Chuuya was admiring Dazai's warmth the door bell rang.
"Huh..? What time is it.." Chuuya reached for His phone that was on the coffee table infront of him.
"It's 8 already..?" Chuuya said as he sat up but still on Dazai.
*Ringgggg*
"Uh.. Y-Yeah coming!" Chuuya said as he placed his phone back on the table and got off Dazai.
*Ringgg*
"I said I'm coming!" Chuuya yelled heading towards the door.
"Hello?" Chuuya started to open the door.
"Chuuya~!" A girls voice came from the door.
Chuuya immediately slammed the door on her and ran over to Dazai to wake him up.
"Dazai!" Chuuya yelled in a whisper tone on top of Dazai.
"Mmmh. My love.. what's wrong-" Dazai got cut off.
"You need to leave!" Chuuya yelled in a whisper tone covering Dazai's mouth.
"Why..?" Dazai removed Chuuya's hand from his mouth.
"Um, I can't tell you why but there's a window in my bathroom that leads to the hallway! Get out once I signal you to!" Chuuya whispered as Dazai nodded.
"Good!" Chuuya got off Dazai and Pushed him into the bathroom.
He ran back to the door and opened it.
"Sorry about that, I had accidentally left the stove on and a small fire occurred!" Chuuya was talking in a nervous tone.
"Don't worry Atleast you're safe Chuuya~!" The girl jumped onto Chuuya as she hugged him.
Chuuya was signaling Dazai to leave. Dazai looked at Chuuya than at the girl. He then jumped out the window.
"H-Hey Lindsey.. You know we're not like that anymore.." Chuuya said as he pushed off Lindsey off of him.
"Hm.. Chuuya? You don't love me anymore?" Lindsey gripped onto Chuuya's arm as she pouts. Chuuya looks at her disgusted but doesn't show it.
"Of course I don't." Chuuya looked down at Lindsey while her eyes widen.
"Oh really?" Lindsey grips harder onto Chuuya with a grin on her face.
"You wouldn't like me to hurt your little friends will you?" Lindsey's grin grew larger as Chuuya's eyes widened.
"If you touch them, I won't be afraid to kill you right here and now." Chuuya grabbed Lindsey and pinned her against the wall.
"Was it Akutagawa that suffered under my treachery?" Lindsey showed her devilish smile.
"Touch him one more time Lindsey. And I won't be afraid to use my power against you right now." Chuuya gripped onto Lindsey more as she squealed.
"You wouldn't!" She proposed.
"Like hell I won't! I don't love anymore!" Chuuya yelled.
"T-This is abuse!"
"Equal rights bitch!" Chuuya threw Lindsey onto the floor.
"Just because you're a girl doesn't mean you're fragile." Chuuya said in a cold tone as he crouched down.
"You're right about that. That's why I can kill everyone you love in seconds if you're not with me Babe!" Lindsey yelled with a devilish smile.
"I'd like to see you try it you whore." Chuuya said as he picked Lindsey up by the collar.
"What was your purpose to come here anyways."
"I just wanted to see you babe." Lindsey said with a smirk on her face.
"If you ever show you face to me ever again and threaten my friends I won't be afraid to attack Lindsey!" Chuuya yelled as he threw her out of his apartment.
"Chuuya come on! Get back together with me!" Chuuya slammed the door on her.
"CHUUYA! OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW! BABE!" Lindsey kept pounding on the door.
"I'M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND ANYMORE! GET THE FUCKING IDEA LINDSEY!" Chuuya yelled on the other side of the door.
"YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET THIS CHUUYA!"
"YOU'RE GOING YO REGRET MESSING WITH ME AND THE PEOPLE I LOVE YOU WHORE!" Chuuya yelled.
"UGH!" Lindsey said in annoyance as she storms off.
Chuuya slid down the door as he was panting.
"That dumb bitch.."