Part 9

*2 weeks later*
"Mmph!" Chuuya gagged in the middle of a meeting.
"Chuuya? Are you feeling ill?" Kouyou whispered as Chuuya covered his mouth.
"A little.." Chuuya whispered back as everyone turned at Kouyou and Chuuya.
"Alright. Please excuse us. Chuuya is feeling quite ill, please tell us the information after the meeting." Kouyou got up with Chuuya slowly getting up right behind her. They leave with Chuuya holding his stomach.
"Mmph!" Chuuya gagged once more as he stopped in his track. He looked up at Kouyou as she had a worried look on her face. Chuuya gagged again.
"Run over to the restroom Chuuya!" Kouyou had a worried tone as Chuuya ran to the restroom.
Chuuya threw up as he finally got in a stall.
"Ugh.. my head hurts.." Chuuya said walking over to the sink, he doesn't look to well. Chuuya splashed his face with water. He walked out to see Kouyou standing there waiting for him.
"Come on Chuuya, We have to see what's going on with you.." Kouyou grabbed Chuuya's arm dragging him to the infirmary.
"So what seems to be the problem?" The doctor asked Chuuya sat there with Kouyou's arm around him.
"Go ahead Chuuya, tell him what's wrong."
"Uh.. I'm quite light headed, my stomach is killing me.. This is the second time I've thrown up today." Chuuya stated as the Doctor wrote his notes then looked up at Chuuya with surprised look.
"Hm.. Have you been sexually active?" The doctor looked down at his notes then back up at Chuuya who looked nervous and was stiff.
"E-Eh..? What does that have to do with me..?" Chuuya asked quite confused as Kouyou looked at him seriously.
"These symptoms seem to lead to pregnancy." The doctor looked at Chuuya and Kouyou who were both shocked.
"W-What..?" Chuuya asked with a nervous chuckle.
"Yeah, you might be pregnant. Come with me, I'll examine you and then it would take about ten minutes for the results to come in." The doctor got up as Chuuya followed him nervously.
*Ten minutes later*
Chuuya and Kouyou stared at the report quite dazed.
"Chuuya.." Kouyou looked at the ginger as he was still quite dazed.
"Y-Yes?" Chuuya snapped out of it and looked back at Kouyou. They just stared at each other with a worried look then back at the report.
"What are you going to do..?" Kouyou asked as the ginger shot up.
"I'll protect it."
"Who's the father.."
"..." Chuuya stayed silent before saying anything.
"..Dazai.." Chuuya said under his breath as Kouyou didn't seem to look surprised.
"I knew you two had chemistry.." Kouyou let out a chuckle as Chuuya turned his head with a flustered look.
"Not you too."
*On his way home*
'That was quite surprising...' Chuuya said in his head as he had the report in an envelope. He made it back to his apartment. He knew Dazai would be there because Dazai doesn't dare leave the ginger alone. Chuuya looked down at the envelope as he gripped onto it.
"I'll tell him later on. He doesn't need to know now." Chuuya said as he placed the envelope in his coat. He walked into his apartment to see the brunette watching movies.
"Ah My love!" Dazai shot up once he heard the door open. He ran to the ginger pulling him into a hug.
"My love! How was work?" Dazai said as he finally let go of the ginger as he took Chuuya's coat off.
"It was fine. Like any other day." Chuuya walked into the bedroom as Dazai followed.
"..." Chuuya didn't say anything as Dazai kept following Chuuya.
"Okay. What do you want." Chuuya turned to see the brunette.
"..." Dazai didn't say anything he just played with the bracelet Chuuya had gotten him.
"Are you still obsessed with the bracelet?! It's just a thank you gift you waste of bandages!" Chuuya yelled as his face grew red.
"But My love! The bracelet says 'My one and only'! How am I not supposed to be obsessed with it!" Dazai hugged Chuuya from behind as his hand wrapped around his waist.
"Chuuuuuyaaa~ I want to do it.." Dazai said throwing the ginger on the bed pinning him down.
"Huh?! Get off me you waste of bandages! I don't want to do it!" Chuuya yelled struggling to get Dazai off of him.
"Ack!" Dazai yelled as Chuuya slapped him. Dazai looked at Chuuya as his eyes were widened.
"Ah. I-I'm sorry.. I just don't want to do it tonight.." Chuuya said softly as he put his hand on the mark he had made on Dazai's left cheek.
Dazai looked upset but agreed to the gingers request.
"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to slap you." Chuuya ran his fingers threw Dazai's hair as he just nodded to the gingers words.
" Just talk to me! Don't just nod!" Chuuya yelled sitting up looking at Dazai.
Dazai just stayed silent looking down at his lap.
"Look at me damn it!" Chuuya grabbed Dazai's face making him look at him.
"I'm sorry! I just don't want to do it!" Chuuya yelled cupping the brunettes cheeks before kissing him passionately.
"You get it?" Chuuya then started to kiss down the brunettes neck.
"Chuuya.." Dazai whispered as the ginger continued to kiss up on Dazai's neck. Chuuya then looked down at Dazai's bulge and let out a sigh. He looked up at the brunette who looked guilty.
"I won't suck it." Chuuya said starting to pull down the brunettes pants.
"Why not?" Dazai cupped Chuuya's cheek pulling him up.
"Because I want to eat after this. I rather not have the taste of cum in my mouth." Chuuya lied giving Dazai an unimpressed look.
"Fine. Do as you please then." Dazai said before kissing Chuuya passionately as their tongues kept colliding. Chuuya pulled away going back down as he pulled the memeber out of Dazai's boxers.
'I can't suck it even if I wanted too.. it's bad to when you're pregnant right..?" Chuuya questioned in his head as he started to jack off Dazai.
"Ah..." Dazai said in pleasure as Chuuya continued as his fingers began to ran against the top.
'Shit.. Now I'm tempted..' Chuuya said in his head as Dazai continued to let out small moans.
"Chuuya..just suck it.." Dazai gripped onto Chuuya's head pulling him towards his erection.
"Huh?! D-Dazai! I said I was going to eat!" Chuuya struggled against the brunettes grip.
"It'll take an eternity just fwapping it won't make it any less hard My love. I know you're tempted." The aroused brunette smirked at Chuuya as his face grew red.
"Don't get cocky you waste of bandages. I'm not sucking it for the last time." Chuuya said as he began to jerk faster as the brunette yelled out a moan in shock.
"Wait Chuuya, that's too fast."
Those words came in through one ear out the other. The ginger continued to jerk off Dazai rubbing the tip. Sooner or later the erection grew smaller as the brunette had came.
"You were saying?" Chuuya smirked at the panting brunette.
"Alright, fine. I guess you win that part." Dazai said as he picked the ginger up placing him on his lap.
"Really? Shocker." Chuuya grinned wrapping his arms around Dazai's neck.
"Let's go to sleep My love." Dazai said throwing him and Chuuya on the bed.
"I'm going to change then we could sleep." Chuuya placed a kiss on Dazai's cheek getting up and walking towards the bathroom.
"Alright~!" Dazai said as he pulled his pants back up and getting ready to sleep for the night.
"Okay. We'll sleep now." Chuuya walked out the bathroom.
"Goodnight My love~" Dazai whispered in Chuuya's ear as they cuddled in bed.
"Night my one and only.." Chuuya said under his breath as the brunette chuckled and kissed Chuuya's forehead before dozing off.

Hello everyone~! It's infinite-San, I feel like most of you guys saw this coming. I kept getting distracted writing this so I'm not sure if there are any mistakes :,)
Anyways, Next chapter might be a little shocking but just be ready ;)
I'll try to post the next chapter tomorrow!
Oh! And thank you for over 150+ reads! That was quite shocking considering me not having any writing skills :D
Goodbye and Thank you once again!