Nifty watch Jasper quickly put something under his suit pocket as he turns to face her. "O-oh good morning." He replies, holding his right hand over his chest to calm his nerves. She tilts her head at the demon. "What are you doing?" She feigns ignorance like a child, to put people's guards down. Jasper let out a nervous chuckle, "J-just trying to prepare myself for today..." 

"Preparing for what?"

"Haha...everything. I j-just hope everything goes smoothly." Jasper adjusts his suit jacket. She saw him trying to avoid eye contact with her. "Especially...with...the radio demon." He whispers under his breath. Nifty let out an oh. She doesn't blame him since he looks pretty weak when compare to Alastor. She knows how Jasper is scared around Alastor - trying to avoid not being alone with him. "Well, good luck with that!" Nifty simply said, "Have a good day! I have to go back to cleaning now!" She spends away like a bullet to resume her cleaning mission, leaving Jasper alone. 

Jasper let out a nervous breath. His right hand moves to rest inside his right suit pocket. He took out a silver pocket watch from his suit pocket. The sound of the chain clinks as it was taken out. He opens the pocket watch to see the time. His eyes lands on the etched words in the inner lid of his watch. 

Keep moving forward, kid - Belial. 

Closing the watch, Jasper puts it away. He knows he have to grow up and be strong but it is hard since he was a kid when he died. Being in this hotel gives him some sort of hope but he doesn't know if the princess' plan will work. Jasper doesn't know how long until someone is redeemed enough to go to heaven. Having Angel as their first client, Jasper knows it will take years since the porn star is not planning to change any time soon. Even if they have more demons trying to redeem themselves, it will take a while. 

He just wants to know if this project will work. 

He is tired of living here in this hellish landscape. 

He already took the first step towards the path of redemption thanks to Charlie's encouragement. Jasper can't stop now in his path. For some reason, he felt like he is close.  

He can just feel it. 

+++

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, I'm just building up the party arc. It will...be interesting for sure. 

Another Lillian art. 

I'm happy that you guys love her! For some reason, I want to make a book of Lillian and her interactions with different characters in Hazbin Hotel

Let me provide more details of her

- She died in 1898 (18 years old)

- She was born in a upper class family. As a result, she was in an arranged marriage to another family (it was common in that time) to Albert Williams. 

- Cause of death: Self defense against her husband. She died from blood loss. The reason she was sent to Hell for accidently killing her husband. 

- Albert wants to get out of their marriage since Lillian is in weak health and the loss of their three children due to illness when they were babies. Divorce is not possible since they are in an upper classed family. His resolution is to kill her and free himself from this marriage to have children for his family.

- Even after her death, she blames herself for not being healthy enough for her babies to survive. 

> She made rooms for her three children in memory for them and give flowers to them to give them and herself a sense of peace. 

> Even if others say she is great mother, she would say she isn't a great mother since she can't protect her three children from dying at such a young age. 

- The ghosts who cling to her are her 'children'. 

>In reality, they were lost souls in Hell that Lillian found - weaker demons who were close to death or demon children who are sent to Hell. She offers them comfort and love like a mother would. 

> In return for her love, they act as her protectors - shielding her from harm or distress caused by others. 

-Bun Bun 

+++