"Oh. Wait a minute. Got it here somewhere. Hah. There's the little devil. Oh, and there's something else as well. Professor Dumbledore gave me this. It's about you-know-what in vault you-know-which"

"Very well"

The Goblin processed to take you to your vaults. Once inside Gringotts bank, he opened vault 687 to reveal a mountain of coins and said, "Vault 687." Which astounded both you and Harry.

"Didn't think your parents would leave you with nothing now did you Harry?" The Goblin proceeded to the vault next to it, "Vault 688," and opened it once more, revealing another mountain of coins.

"This one's for you, (y/n)," said Hagrid. You were completely taken aback by the amount of money you had. "You didn't think your dad and uncle would leave you without anything now did you?" He whispered.

You whispered back, "I kinda did."

"They didn't forget about you, particularly your uncle, so don't worry. He misses you terribly and wishes he could have custody of you, but as you know, his condition prevents him from doing so. He, on the other hand, never forgot about you."

"Condition? What condition?"

"Blimey, you forgot, but who can blame you? It's been ten years and you were three. He's a werewolf, in case you didn't know. That's why he can't look after you. He really wants to, but he can't."

"I-I completely forgot about that," you confessed, the tinge of regret in your voice. You've had a grudge against your uncle for leaving you alone for the past ten years; after all, he was one of the four father figures you had. Your four father figures being Sirius, your dad. James, your godfather, and Remus and Peter being your "uncles".

"He's doing okay.. not great, but okay (y/n)" he sighed and returned his gaze to the goblin as he resumed his speech.

"Vault 713," announced the goblin.

"Hagrid, what's in there?" Harry asked.

"I'm afraid I can't tell you, Harry. It's Hogwarts business. Very secret..... Best not mention this go anyone, " Hagrid said this as he stowed whatever he had grabbed.

***

"I still need....a wand," Harry said, still looking at his letter.

"A wand? You'll want to go to Ollivanders. There is no better place to be. Run along there," Hagrid informed as he pointed at a shop that had gold letters over the door of the shop that read: Ollivanders: Makers of Fine Wands since 382 B.C.

"Oh, I'll need a wand as well," you said.

"All right, Harry, hurry over to Ollivanders and (y/n) come with me to get one more thing, and we'll come back to get your wand." You embraced Harry and accompanied Hagrid to Eeylop's Owl Emporium. He explained that for Harry's birthday, he decided to surprise him with a pet owl. Since your birthday had just passed, he also wanted to get you an owl of your own, since the Dursleys never celebrated your birthday as much as Harry's.

You chose a lovely owl, who happened to be the first one you saw. You were about to pay for it when Hagrid intervened and said he would. Hagrid went into the shop to speak with the owner about finding the right owl for Harry. He took your owl and cage so you wouldn't have to carry it around. You began looking around when he was talking to the owner, admiring the many owls they had. As you continued walking, you heard rapid and loud footsteps approaching. You turned around to see two redhead boys sprinting towards you; you didn't have time to respond, and they collided with you, causing all three of you to fall.