"My mommy is the queen!" (AU) Lila, Alya, & Class Salt

Where Lila lies about being the queen's daughter in front of the actual queen's daughter. She also has her sheep at a young age.

"My mommy is the queen of Miraculouses!" Lila exclaimed to her sheep.

"Whoa!" Alya smiled, holding a notepad for her soon-to-be famous blog.

"But . . . "Marinette looked hurt,"I'm the princess of Miraculouses!"

Alya hardened her glare.

"Stop lying dummy! Lila's the real princess!"

"Yeah! Why would I lie?! Y-You don't believe me?!" Lila started sniffling like crazy.

"Look at what you did!" Kim and Alix exclaimed.

"Yeah!" All of Lila's sheep exclaimed.

"Hey, Lila. If you really aren't lying, then let's call our parents!" Marinette slyly smiled at Lila.

"Ok! But if I'm right, my mommy will make you stop bullying me!" Lila exclaimed, nervous.

"Ok. 1, 2, 3-" Alya held her notepad excitedly.

"MOM!" Marinette called.

"MOMMY!" Lila shrieked.

All of a sudden, there were the two's parents.

Lila's mom wore a very exposing black dress with a small laced cape, stilettos, lots of makeup, and a crown of orange jewels that were obviously fake.

Marinette's mom wore a dark grey dress with some average heels, a grey cape, and a crown with white real, not fake diamonds.

Everyone gawked at the sight.

Lila had lied to them.

Their supposed friend was a princess! 

They thought hard on what they could've gotten by being friends with the Princess of Miraculouses.

Attention, fame,  popularity, last but not least, clothes, dresses, free food, makeup, jewelery, everything

And it was all handed to them on a silver platter! Unbelievable! But they legit just tossed that opportunity into the trash for a liar!

Now Chloé, CHLOÉ! Of all people was getting all of that. 

They were mad- no, FURIOUS! That they tossed away the Princess of Miraculouses and all the benifits that came with it for a stupid ass bitch!

Adrien now suddenly had a crush on Marinette,  after completely saying that he didn't like her in that way.

Alya was so pissed off. How could her own bestie not tell her that she was the Princess of Miraculouses?! Alya didn't even think twice on how this was all her fault.

(Author's Note: This was actually supposed to be shorter. This was inspired by seeing a Gacha Life "Meme" called, "My Mom Is The Queen," where basically a little brat lies about having the queen as her mom and she accuses a kid of having their mom being a fake queen, so she and the other kid call their mom, and the brat gets what she deserves)