Famous Actress (Class Salt & Lila Salt)

I got this request from @navya2006, she requested that Marinette was the daughter of a famous actor/actress, and moves to Hollywood when Lie-la decides to be an a-hole. A couple weeks later, Marinette started becoming a popular actress, Lila makes a big a$$ mistake, saying that they were BFFs. Sometimes you don't know what some people truly are. (This isn't part of the request) When Marinette invited Lie-la's trashy a$$ to a Face Reveal Event,  she claims that the newest actress gifted her those tickets, so that all of them could go. Only to see, it was Marinette, and Lila's world was obliterated instantly.

BTW, this is my first request, so you can tell how excited I was when I heard.

(On a completely unrelated note, I decided that the mother was Dove Cameron. She just dyed her hair blue, so people couldn't tell)

"Marinette, your real mother was Dove Cameron . . ." Sabine said, her voice wavering as she spoke.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette chuckled nervously.

"W-What? N-No, she's not! You're my mother!" She said, nervously.

"Marinette, I can afford tickets for you to go to Hollywood with your real mother, who is currently filming Descendants 4," Sabine said, sadly as she was holding up some airplane tickets that went to Hollywood.

Marinette thought hard on her decision.

If she went to Hollywood, then she could finally be free from Lila's a$$.

But if she didn't, she'd be stuck there with Lila's lying ass. 

So, there was only one thing left to do.

"I'm going to Hollywood."

The next day, Marinette wasn't in class, which made Miss Bustier tell them where she went.

"Excuse me class, but we all noticed that Marinette Dupain-Cheng is no longer with us, because she moved to Hollywood."

The class cheered.

"Did you hear that gurl?! Mari-trash is gone!" Alya yelled at Lila.

But things didn't follow as planned later on.

Ladybug had disappeared, which made Alya's small career stop.

And somethings happened that Miss Bustier's class that no one speaks of.

With Marinette, she had arrived to Hollywood, and went to the movie studios that had her biological mother. The security guard asked for her name, which she replied to "Marinette Cameron".

Marinette entered the movie set, and found a blonde woman reading a movie script.

"Shakespeare in the park? Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

"Umm, I'm sorry to intrude, but I'm looking for Dove Cameron," she said, trying not to laugh at the lines.

The blonde looked at Marinette.

"Well, you're looking right at her, sweetheart," Dove Cameron said smiling.

"M-mom?!"

"Wait, what's your name?" Dove asked, cautiously.

"Marinette Cameron . . . "

"N-no way . . ." Dove said, her voice trailing off.

"MARINETTE!" Dove yelled, embracing her biological daughter.

"So, mom, could I participate in Descendants 4?" Marinette asked.

"Oh, hey Dove . . . who's this?" A woman asked her mother.