Last Year Of Lies Part 2 (Adrien Salt)

Here you go! Part 2!

"I didn't forget about my fiancé because she's standing right next to me." Félix said, signalling over to Marinette who was shyly waving.

"Marinette! Just because you're jealous of me doesn't mean you can bribe my fiancé!"

"Pfffffft. Who said I was jealous of you?" Marinette laughed. "Me, jealous of you?! Haha, don't make me laugh," she said seriously.

Lila started the waterworks and clutched onto Félix's arm, grasping it tightly.

Félix shook her off, and she left swollen marks on his arm.

"Marinette! What ever happened to taking the high road?!"

Marinette couldn't hold in the laughter that was building up.

"Pfffft. I don't know! Where did our nonexistent friendship go? Tsk, oh wait, that's right. We didn't even have one in the first place!"

"Lila can't be akumatized, you on the other hand, you're our Everyday Ladybug. You can handle it."

Félix gawked at his cousin's ignorance of his supposed friend.

"Y'know, I actually thought that being called the Everyday Ladybug had a reason behind it, but ever since Lie-la decided to show her sorry ass here, I'm starting to reconsider my decisions!"

"What do you mean? I've been nothing but nice to you Marinette!"

"Yeah. Lila wouldn't even hurt a fly!"

"Adrien . . . do you want to know how many times I've almost been akumatized?! 10 times a month! And you're over here protecting a liar and not even acknowledging your supposed friends!?"

Adrien scoffed.

"Yeah, but I bet your akuma would be weak. Lila's is 10 times more legit than you could ever be."

'Now I'm glad I simply fell out of love,' Marinette thought spitefully.

Marinette was super pissed, and boom.

There went a loud slap across Adrien's face.

Adrien held his face, carefully, his eyes glaring into Marinette's soul, glowing with hatred.

"Fuck you, Agreste."

(Part 3?)