F.F.F (Fuck Fake Friends) (Alya, Nino, & Adrien Salt) (Lila Redemption) Part 1

(I like to believe there's some good in most hated people. Don't hate on me. This is just my opinions)

"OMG! MARINETTE HURT ME!!!~" Lila faked.

She knew she would have to apologize to Marinette for all this trouble.

She tried not to take things too far with the test Marinette set up to see her friends true loyalty.

Guess what? Turns out, she and Chloe were right.

They were fake friends.

Alya even admitted it herself to Lila & Chloe.

Marinette made them take her "Loyalty Test" too.

They passed.

They were real friends.

On Monday, when Lila was forced to tell another lie, (courtesy of Marinette) the class took it too far.

They legit shoved Marinette down the stairs, making her become unconscious and she had a concussion. 

"STOP!" Lila yelled, "What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

"Teaching Mari-trash a lesson!" Alya simply replied.

"Shoving someone down the stairs isn't teaching someone a lesson!" Lila screamed," You're just sick abusers! And also fake friends!"

"What? Yes, it is! We're just showing Mari-trash that nobody likes her," Alya said, making dumb excuses.

"It was a test! Marinette does this to make sure that her friends are real! But I'm afraid you're as fake as me!" Lila admitted.

"I-I-I . . . "Alya stammered.

Alya ran out the building and in the hospital.

She went to Marinette's hospital bedside, and started pleading and begging her to forgive her, even if she was unconscious. 

Since there was no reply from Marinette, she took her silence as a "yes, she forgives her".

The next day, Marinette was taking painkillers.

As she was walking down the halls, she heard Alya brag that she and Marinette were friends again.

"I'm sorry, Miss Braggart, but when did I say that shit?"