Chapter 17 The Grand Chase

As the throne elevated up and outside of the maze it reached the surface. He noticed he was outside of the fortress as he got up.

"Angel" a voice said from behind. Angel turned and saw Alice and Scar running towards him.

"Wait, WAIT not the face" Angel plead as Scar roar and leaped to him happily with his mouth open.

Then Scar began to nom on Angels face as Angel yelled "GET OFF MY FACE".

Angel then ripped Scar off his face and wiped his face with his jacket. Then he looked at Alice and remembered what Defiance said. She has a microscopic tracking device inside of Alice that will keep her on their tail. Angel thought about his options. As dangerous it would be to keep her around he needed her to find the temples. Then he felt a new feeling a voice that told him that it would be very wrong to kill her as the new voice kept nudging at him.

He signed as he said "alright let head back to the knight's castle so we can get a new car and stuff".

"Alright let's go" Alice said with a smile.

Then a rumbling accord, and it was so bad that it felt like a massive earthquake.

"What's happening" Alice said.

Then a massive dragon paw burst from the ground and collided with the ground with mere inches of Angel.

"I think it's time to go" Angel said.

"Angel I thought you got rid of her" Alice said.

"Nope she is just very mad" Angel said as Defiance burst from the ground and roared.

"We are leaving now" Angel said as he opened a portal to the knight's castle.

"ANGEL" Defiance roared as she tried to grab Angel. Angel, Alice, and Scar ran through the portal.

The portal then closed just as Defiance slammed her paw into the ground.

"That is it I had enough" Defiance said in anger. "It is time I go on the offensive" Defiance said as she took to the air.

Then her scales flapped open and began to glow. Then she jeted off at mach speeds.

Angel, Alice, and Scar managed to reach the courtyard via portal which surprised everyone one.

"Alright let's get the car and get moving" Angel said as he grabbed Alice hand and ran to the garage of the knight's castle.

"Whoa Angel what is the rush" Alice asked.

"It is nothing just want to head to the next temple" Angel said as they hurried to the garage.

Then Alice stopped causing Angel to stop also.

"Angel what is it you are acting weirder then usual" Alice said as she crossed her arms.

"We don't have time for this we have to go" Angel said with a hint of anger.

"We can go once you tell me what's wrong" Alice said sternly.

Angel signed then said or in this case lied "remember when we first encountered Defiance".

"Yea why" Alice asked.

"She managed to put a tracking device on me that I can't remove" Angel lied.

"Now she is mad and is coming here at who now fast" Angel said.

"Then we have to alert the knight and tell them to evacuate" Alice said.

"We don't have time we have to go now" Angel said.

"Then it is best for you two to go" a voice said.