Chapter 9 The pyramid in the sky

The three were fired from the cannon and shot through the sky. They hit the black sky as the clouds started to burn them. It only lasted for a second as they go above the clouds. Then they stopped in midair and fell onto the clouds. After they landed on the clouds they began to get up.

"Ah that burned" Alice said as she began to rub her arms.

Then she saw Angel as he jumped on the cloud.

"Well now that is what I call bad pollution if it actually began to take a physical form" Angel said as he stopped the jumping.

"Now where is the temple of wind" Angel said.

"Right behind you" Alice said as she pointed right behind Angel as she picked up Scar.

Angel turned around and saw a large pyramid with the top point missing.

"Well that was easy" Angel said as he scratched his head.

"Well come on lets go" Alice said as she ran to the temple.

"I don't think so" Angel said as ran in front of Alice.

"I go in alone from this point" Angel said.

"I can hold my own you saw" Alice said as she put down Scar. "

I don't care I do this alone". "Now stay here" Angel said.

Alice glared at him with an angry face then said "fine".

Angel then proceeded into the pyramid. Like the temple of fire the temple of wind had the throne easily findable. Here the throne was at the end of the hallway Angel was in. The throne was in a big room with a massive hole that shot straight up to space. Once Angel looked up he could see the stars. He wanted to see the sun but it was still night time. He would then settle for the stars and the moon. Then he began to feel the wind began to stir up.

Then a blast of wind struck him and pinned him to the floor. Angel tried to get up, but the wind kept him pin while putting on the pressure on him.

"You won't beat me by pinning me to the floor" Angel said.

Then he began to use the power of darkness to strengthen his own physical capabilities. He then began to push himself up despite the fact that the wind force was strong enough to flatten a building. Then using the power of wind and combined it with darkness he stopped the wind revealing a massive squirrel with flaps on its arms.

"Like you could beat me with magic of nature for nature belongs to me by birth and by blood". "Now be gone" Angel said as he used the power of wind and pushed it so far up that it ended up in space.

"Now time to awaken the temple of wind" Angel said as he sat on the throne.

He began to glow green as a beam shot up and a pulse was released from the temple. The pulse purified the clouds turning them pure white. Alice saw this and knew what was coming so she picked up Scar and ran inside quick enough before the clouds were completely purified. Alice got to the throne room just as Angel got up.

"Alice what are you doing here" Angel asked.

"To tell you we have a problem" Alice said.

"Well what is it" Angel asked.

"You managed to purify the clouds" Alice said.

"Yea that is the idea" Angel said.

"Well now that you purified the clouds now there is nothing holding us up" Alice said as the temple began to slip through the clouds.

"Angel can't you fly us out" Alice ask as the temple shook some more.

"No I gave it up to restore the temple" Angel said.

Then the temple began to fall as the three began to fall themselves. The fell out of the temple through the hole in the ceiling.

"You have the abilities to control the elements also" Angel said as he tried to compose himself.

"I can't I am panicking" Alice said as she held tight to Scar.

Scar also kept squeaking in fear also as the three fell from the sky. Then they heard and saw a silver dragon and a green dragon flying to them at great speed. The silver dragon caught Angel with her paw while the wind dragon caught Alice with its paws.

"Serenity" Angel said as he looked up.

"Hello Angel" Serenity said.

"We are heading back keep a tight grip on the human" Serenity yelled to the dragon behind her.

"Yes your highness" the green dragon said.

Then they started to fly towards a series of large mountains with one that pierce the clouds that was in sight.

"You better not hurt Alice or Scar or I will be very unhappy" Angel said.

Serenity looked at him in surprise then said "Don't worry the human will be fine you have my word" Serenity said.

"Your word means nothing to me". "I want her to next to me when we land" Angel said.

Serenity made a small growl as she tried to keep her teeth hidden then said "Fine if you insist".

The two dragons flew through the air with the humans in tow until they reached the mountains

. "So this is the kingdom of the natural dragon empire" Alice said as she saw a kingdom embedded into the mountains.

"It looks like garbage" Alice said as she saw almost everything is crumbling and desicrated.