"Shove it up your ass," Alex said before turning to her food. The families ate and laughed and enjoyed their breakfast together as if they were normal people.

"Alright, girls, "Abby said hopping up "We have to go get our nails, hair, makeup done, oh and you're all getting waxed today," Abigail said as before she left the room.

"WAXED" Sienna yelled out as she cringed and the girls all groaned.

"You guys are in the mafia and are complaining about getting waxed"Vadim asked as the boys laughed at the girls whining.

"Do you want to come? "Alex asked them all with a raised brow and they all shut up and started minding their business.

"Getting waxed is a pain no one should go through, "Natalia said dramatically.
"You guys have killed people, "Viktor said with an astonished expression."NO PAIN "Natalia yelled as they all walked out the room and into the SUVs.

Getting waxed sucked ass.

The girls could still feel the pain in places there shouldn't be a pain unless you're getting your guts rearranged. They quickly went home and showered and changed into a comfortable pair of clothes.

They all went to one of the salon chains Abigail has out here and got their nails, hair, and make-up done.

The twins settled to go with plain matte blood red coffin-shaped nails to match their dress. Natalia chose a nice classic white french tip with coffin-shaped nails. Sienna chose to do black with one clear nail with a black dragon design on it.

For their hair, the twins chose to do a side part with the ends curled sort of as they did in the '20s.

Sienna chose a half up half down with her ends curled and Crystal pins adorning her hair.
Natalia chose a slick back ponytail with some extensions added to give her hair more length.

For their makeup looks the twins did a Bronze gold eye look and their makeup was bronzer than usual but like a natural bronze. They also did their signature blood-red lip and bold wing. It wouldn't be a makeup look without their bold wing now, would it?

Sienna went for a smokey eye and a bold wing and nude glossy lip.
Natalia went for a natural eyeshadow base but did a graphic white eyeliner design and red lip as well.

They were all done in four hours since the twins got their highlights touched up, Sienna got her hair pressed(straightened), and Natalia got her extensions put in.

The girls made it back to the house with two hours to spare. They didn't have to shower because they showered when they got back from waxing earlier.

All they had to do now was put on their dresses.

"Omg I'm so excited, "Natalia said as clapped her hands."It's your first ever mafia ball," Sienna said surprisingly excited as well."I'm only happy for you guys ok" She said quickly as the twins looked surprised at her actions.

The girls just talked and scrolled on their phones for a few minutes.
"Soooo are you guys gonna dance with Viktor and Vadim tonight "Natalia asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"Depends on if they ask us, "Alessa said looking over her shoulder with a knowing smirk as she grabbed her dress and shoes.

"If not then we'll just make them suffer by finding some hot eye candy, "Alex said as she started stripping out of her clothes. The girls all decided to hurry up and get their dresses and heels on.

The twins both went with red fitted dresses with a slit. Natalia chose a white dress with a slit and the same heels as the twins. Sienna chose a black dress with a slit. They all wore matching black YSL heels and silver Cartier rings because why not.