🥀29🥀

Kaliyah Lee Henders
3:01 p.m
Ivy's House

"Girl the party this weekend is about to be lit as fuck! Everybody going" Ivy said.

"I gotta see if my man gon let me go" Kierra said.

I scrunched my face up when she said that and rolled my eyes.

"Your grown as hell , why you asking permission to go somewhere" I said raising my eyebrow.

"Girl get a nigga instead of sucking one or should I some MULTIPLE up and you'll know what you should do" Kierra said getting slick.

"Hoe fuck you"

"Fuck you" she said laughing.

"Hey y'all" Lyric greeted walking in.

"Umm who let you in" Ivy asked looking at her funny.

"Oh your mom" she said sitting next to me.

I scooted over and rolled my eyes. I got on my phone and opened the Instagram app. I scrolled down my timeline and watched a couple stories. I mugged my phone when I seen Tyshear story.

@Gh0st._

"Why you looking like that" I heard Ivy say

"Look at this bullshit my brother just posted" I said handing them my phone.

"girl this bitch don't know how to act , all ghost did was save her sorry ass" Ivy said.

"Exactly, that hoe got put out by her daddy and ghost played hero . Her ugly ass was staying in a motel too" Kierra said.

"Not a motel" Lyric said laughing.

"I'm glad my man realized who the fuck was top notch" Kierra said flipping her hair.

"Matter fact let's go live" Ivy said propping up her phone.

Everybody got in the camera view and waited for the live to connect. As soon as it said "Your Now Live" we had to wait for people to join.

"Yeah y'all tell that homeless of a hoe to join my shit" Ivy said.

The viewers started to grow quickly since they seen we were talking about people.

Novadior._ what the fuck was said ?!

"We said tell that homeless hoe to join the live and bitch you listened " Kierra said.