🥀15🥀

Nova Lani Mashes
October 10
1:07 p.m

I was in the shop cutting up one of my newer clients. Today was the day of the party and I decided to go. I talked to Ant and he said he'll watch Junie for me.

"yo, yo, yo" Trey said walking in the shop.

"Nigga do you have a job shit, always up in here" Pop said leaning back in his chair.

Trey waved him off and pulled up a chair next to me.

"Wassup blood" trey said dapping me up.

"Uh uh don't be calling me that a nigga like they life" I said.

"Mane whatever, you riding with me and Lani to the block party" he asked.

"yeah and when y'all became so close" I asked scrunching up my face.

" 'member that day I walked you to her car , I had seen you post her and I followed her on ig" he said.

"Mhm better not try no shit"

"Get the fuck on bra ain't nobody worried bout yo ugly ass bestfriend " he said waving me off.

"Yeah yeah , but I'm clocking out in a lul bit" .

"Who coming to get you"

"Ty- ghost " I said.

"Oh who name you was finna say at first" he asked.

"Ion even know " I laughed off.

I finished cutting my client up and waited for my next one to come. Today was a Saturday and it was pretty busy. I had a couple new clients and they tried to give me they numbers but, I'll always decline.

I'm one of the bro's fuck

"Nova" I heard.

I looked back and seen pop motion his hand for me to come here. I told Trey to take over my client while I ran over to Pop.

"Wassup" I asked pop while entering his office.

"Here" he said handing me a envelope.

I took it and looked inside.

"Pop"

"What" he said smiling.

"This too much ion even work enough hours to get all this" I said.

"Nova, you a good girl. You take full care of your lul sister and still manage to go to school and work on top of that" he said.

"Nie you know I'm one stengy motherfucka but, you worked for this " he said.

I went over and hugged him. I could feel my eyes getting teary but I didn't cry.

"Thank you" I said.

"No problem now get off me you know ion do the sentimental shit" he said pushing me off.