🥀25🥀

Nova Mani Lashes
November 9
3:53 p.m

"Tyshear " I called out.

"What" he snapped.

"Have you seen my computer " I asked.

"Nah" he said leaving my room.

These pass couple days he's been acting weird as fuck. Like I just ain't get shot over yo stupid ass.

I looked under my bed and seen my computer , I pulled it out and started searching for apartments. This time I was really leaving cause the animosity in the house is beyond me.

I heard the front door open and I went to see who it was. I looked down and seen a female. I decided to be petty and go down there.

"Who this is" the girl asked mugging me.

"I'm hi- " I started to say.

"My friend" he told her.

I looked at this nigga as if lost his damn mind. I scoffed and grabbed a pair of his keys off the table. I walked out the door and made my way to Milani house.

As I was driving, I felt my phone buzz. I pulled it out and checked to see who texted me.

-------
TyTy😖🤍 :
Don't wreck out my shit.

Boy fuck you🤣.

-------

I pulled up to Milani complex and headed for her door. I seen Ant standing outside smoking a blunt. He looked at me and shook his head.

"Problem" I snapped.

"Nah" he said blowing smoke from his nose.

I rolled my eyes and went inside. I seen Trey and Milani sitting on the couch as Junie played with her toys on the floor.

"Gang" Trey said.

"Wassup partna " I said dapping him up.

"My bad I didn't come visit you in the hospital I was out of town handling some"

"You straight" I said sitting on the floor with Junie.

She came over to me and handed me a toy so I could play with her.

"Lemme tell you bout Tyshear ass" I started.

"What happened " Milani asked.

"So I asked him do he have feelings for me and what not and he told me he  does but he not ready for a relationship , so I'm like cool. Then like last week his whole demeanor changed. He started giving me short responses and be ignoring me. Then today he bought home a whole 'nother female" I ranted.

"Do we need to pull up and beat ha ass" Milani said standing up.

"Girl sit yo ass down" trey said pushing Lani on the couch.

"Nah but I know what imma do, I got enough cash stacked up and imma just move into my own place" I said

"As you shouldddd" Milani yelled.