🥀5🥀

Nova Lani Mashes
September 9
12:32 p.m

I was in my last period waiting to hear that school bell. I was in English class , listening to music. I had an A in this class so, I didn't have any work to do.

I looked across the room and seen Ghost. I mentally rolled my eyes and went back to scrolling on my phone. I felt somebody sit at my table and I looked up to see who it was.

Ghost aggravating ass was sitting across from me.

"Damn you can't speak" he said,  taking a earplug out of my ear.

"What you want Tyshear" I said rolling my eyes.

He looked at me and his eyes got cold.

"Watch yo mouth, youn know me like that to be calling me by my government" he said sternly.

"Then watch what the fuck you touch, cause you don't know me like that to be touching me " I said, putting my earplug back into my ear.

He laughed then shook his head.

"You got a mouth on you" he said, looking me into my eyes.

I started to feel uncomfortable and looked down at hands.

"You got allat mouth and can't keep eye contact " I heard him say, still feeling him look at me.

The bell rung dismissing us from the school and I got up from my seat faster than a jack rabbit .

"Imma see you around" I heard him mumble , before I walked out of my teacher's room.

After School, Parking Lot

"You gotta work today?" Milani asked me.

"No , I figured it's going to be a slow day anyways" I said, shrugging.

"Oh ok, well Ant here with Junie" Milani said walking towards his car.

Said Sum by MoneyBagg Yo blasted through his car speakers. He turned it down when he seen us approaching the car and unlocked the door .

I grabbed Junie out of the backseat and Ant stepped out too.

"When you gon stop playing and just come live with us" Ant said looking down at me.

"Ant we straight , you know how I am" I said, putting Junie book-bag on her back .

"Yeah I know, call me when you get in the house tho" he said.

He tried to kiss me but I moved my head to the side causing him to kiss my cheek.

"That's how you coming" he said laughing.

"Already knowing" I said walking away.

I seen the group looking at us. The girls gossiping as usual and the boys smoking weed. I seen Ghost staring me down. I ignored it and continued walking to my Dad's house.

Dad's house.

"Get yo ass out then" my dad said,  throwing some doped up woman out of the house.

Me and Junie were in my room but , we still could hear all of the commotion going on outside.

"Why is da da screaming?" Junie asked.

"He's a little mad right now, let's just watch Toy story" I said, sighing .

"Ok" she said getting under the covers.

I turned on Toy Story 3 and made us some popcorn. As we were watching the movie my phone got a text message.

Ant🤦🏽‍♀️💞:

Thought I told you to call me when you got home

Ant🤦🏽‍♀️💞:
   Incoming FaceTime Call

"Hello" I said, answering the call.

"You don't listen" he said.

"Don't start with me tonight " .

"Yeah whatever where my bubba at" Ant asked.

I turned the camera on Junie who was now sleeping.

"All she do is sleep" Ant said laughing.

"My girl be tired" I said, looking at her.

"I see . You look tired too you be getting enough sleep" Ant asked.

"I get enough" I said.

"Nova Ian playing with you bra , go to sleep and come over here early I'm taking y'all out tomorrow" Ant said.

"Anthony we do not go out no more" I said.

"Says who, yeah Ight play with it if you want to" he said.

I laughed.

"Just toxic" I said.

"Toxic my ass, goodnight love you" he said.

"love you too" I said hanging up the phone.

I turned off my room light and put it on P-Valley. I laid back in my bed and watched my show. I felt my eyes getting heavy and ended up falling asleep.

[IamNova] : gh0st._  started following you

-------------------------------🤮---------------------------

y'all like it?

Make sure to vote and comment!